Chapter 4

A/N The next chapter is here! Hope you like it!!

                                                              , Martina

Chapter 4:

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket while I’m teaching my class, but choose to ignore it.

 “I hope you understand why I chose to give you the marks I did, most of them were quite high marks so you should be proud of yourselves. You all did excellent,” I say to my class while Harry passes out the students marks on their latest assignment. But the entire time, my phone is still buzzing like crazy.

 “Mr. Styles? I need to take a phone call, I’ll be back in a minute,” I tell him before walking out the class and shutting the door. I take my phone out of my pocket and roll my eyes at the face flashing on my screen before answering.

 “Niall! What do you want? You know I’m teaching right now!” I shout as quietly as I need to be in the silent school hallway.

 “Oh yeah! I forgot that you would-“

 “Niall just get on with it!” I cut him off, hoping to have the phone call over as soon as possible.

 “I think you should invite Harry over to our flat after class is over,” Niall tells me his idea and I shake my head even though he can’t see me doing so; force of habit I guess.

“I don’t think so; wouldn’t it seem a bit…creepy?” I say unsurely.

 “No, it wouldn’t! Just say you want him to meet me as an excuse! And how long have you known him already? A week?” Niall chuckles.

 “I guess I could just do that, and it’s been six days thank you very much. But I really should go now, please clean up the place a bit so Harry doesn’t run out screaming,”

 “Ok, I’ll see you soon,” He ends the call and I lock my phone and stuff in back in my front pocket. I open up my classroom door to find Harry speaking to the class and everyone is actually listening.

 “As soon as I looked up, I knew I was in trouble,” Harry says to the class with a small laugh and they all laugh. “Hey Mr. T! I was just telling them all a story from my high school days,” Harry says to me once he realizes I am finished with my call.

 “Well whatever you told them it better not have given them any ideas,” I joke than hear the bell ring loudly, signaling the end of the day. “See you all tomorrow!” I exclaim to my class as they all quickly leave to go home.

 “Who called you before?” Harry asks me and I know I have to lie or it would cause to many questions.

 “Oh it was my mum,” I say to him while gathering all my folders and things I should bring home.

 “Oh ok,” He replies and then the room grows silent. Invite him over before he leaves idiot!

I lift my head up from looking down at my desk and immediately lock eyes with Harry, making butterflies erupt in my stomach. “So I was wondering, um…if you wanted to come over to my mate Niall and I’s flat, just to hang out,” I try to say as casually as possible, I even added a small shrug in there. But really I’m extremely nervous for what his answer will be. What if he thought I was meaning something else…? Oh no, I knew I shouldn’t have even said anything to him!

Harry smiles. “Yeah sure! Tell me where it is and I’ll meet you there!” I have to stop myself from releasing a sigh of relief, so I place a smile upon my face instead. I tell him which building I’m in and what number in case he gets there before me.