::The Daughter He Never Knew:: a inuyasha fanfic :: sesshomaru love story::

::Chapter 1:: Prologue

Flashback

"See you later mom, sota, and jii-chan".18 year old kagome shouted while running to the shrine house that has the sacred well in it.

"Goodbye kagome be safe while your over there". Mrs.Sakura shouted to her daughter as she does every time her daughter goes to the feudal era.

" I always do mom". Kagome replied back. Kagome jumped into the well with her old yellow backpack that contained; ramen for inuyasha, candy for shippo, her mothers cooking for lady keade and extra clothes. kagome climed up the well then hopped over it, when she got over it she straightened out her high low dress (a/n: I love those dresses... Sooooo cute.) and started walking towards keade's village, as kagome is walking through the forest she hears voices, she ducks behind a tree and peeks and see who it was and it was inuyasha and kikyo and they were talking about her.

"Kikyo I swear I love you and only you". Inuyasha said to the undead priestess.

"No you don't inuyasha, your in love with that stupid reincarnation copy of mine". Kikyo screamed at inuyasha.

" Kikyo I don't love kagome, your right she's nothing but a copy, she can never be you, she's just my jewel detector, I love you kikyo". Inuyasha said.

At that moment kagome felt many emotions course through her body; sadness, anger, betrayal, and worst of all heartbreak, she thought inuyasha loved her but, he don't he's just using her like every other demon tried to.

Kikyo felt a spike of miko energy and she knew it was kagome.

"Inuyasha if you really love me then prove it, show me that you really love me". Kikyo said

Inuyasha pulled kikyo in to his arms and leaned his head down to her and slowly kissed her, kikyo responded by wraping her arms around inuyasha's neck and kissing him back, inuyasha took that as a sign to step it up so inuyasha deepened the kiss and slid his tongue in kikyo's mouth while lowering her to the ground.

Kagome felt tears run down her face and she quickly wipe them off. " No, this is the last time he's gonna hurt me, this is the last time i'll ever shed a tear for him" kagome thought.

Kagome turnrd on the heel of her flats and walked off towards the way to keade's village, a few minutes later kagome arrived at keade's village and she walked to keade's hut and went inside.

"Kagome your back" sango cheered at the sight of her best friend whose like a sister to her. Sango got up with her five month old pregnant stomach and hugged kagome.

" lady kagome, you have returned". Said the lecherous monk miroku.

"MOTHER YOU'VE COME BACK". yelled shippo and rin.

" Yep and i've brought back snacks". Kagome said.

" YAY!!! Mother do you have some of those lo-li-pops". Shippo said trying to pronounce the word.

"Of course I do, here you go" kagome said as she handed shippo a strawberry lollipop. " and chocolate chip cookies for you". Kagome said as she handed rin a bag of chocolate chip cookies. " and mom cooked this lunch for us" kagome said taking the lunch containers out of her backpack and set them up. "Dig in". kagome said.