Great Days Always Goes Bad

"Kaori, kaoru, get up and get ready for school!" Sakura yelled from downstairs

Kaori heard her obaasan's voice and got up out of her bed, and and got everything she need to start her day.

She walked out of her room and into the hallway, she saw kaoru walk out of the bathroom with her uniform on, and her hair still a little damp.

" The bathrooms all yours sis." Kaoru said smiling.

Kaori's eyes widen as little.

" Your done already? " Kaori asked, clearly shocked.

" Yeah, I woke up really early, so I just started getting ready." She said walking into her room.

" Incredible, I never thought I would see the day when kaoru got done dressing on time." Kaori thought in her head while walking to the bathroom.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" You two are done getting dressed early, I thought kaoru would still be in the shower right now." Sakura said while sitting a plate of breakfast in front of each of her granddaughters.

" I was surprised as well obaasan, kaoru takes forever in the bathroom, I thought I would have to skip out on breakfast again." Kaori said while taking a bite of her toast.

Kaoru sweatdropped

" I don't take that long in the bathroom, and can we please stop talking like I'm not in the room?!" Kaoru said while pouting and folding her arms.

" Sorry sweetheart, but on more important matters, since it is friday, and we never go out and do anything as a family anymore, I recommend that we go to this karaoke restaurant that just opened up not to long ago, I mean, if you two want to." Sakura said hopefully.

" Of course, we would love to go obaasan." Kaori said, smiling her rare smile at her grandmother.

" Yeah obaasan, your awesome to hang out with." Kaoru said excitedly. " But what time are we going, because I told nao that we would go shopping after school."

" What ever time works for you girls." Sakura said smiling as usual.

" Well, we can go as soon as we come back from shopping." Kaoru said.

" That's fine sweetheart, oh look at the time, you two should be heading off now." Sakura said while looking at the digital clock on the counter.

" Hai obaasan, we'll see you later. " Both twins said while hugging and kissing their grandmother on the cheek.

They both picked up their backpacks and left out the door.

While walking to school, kaoru decided to strike up an conversation with her sister.

" So kaori, you know we have a dance coming up next week right? " Kaoru said while looking at her sister.

Kaori raised one of her eyebrows.

" I am aware, what of it?" She asked.

" Well... Are you going?" Kaoru asked with hope shining in her eyes.

" I am afraid not, I do not particularly like dances and you know that." Kaori said while looking at her sister with a reprimanded look on her face.

" I know, but I just thought that you would want to come this time, come on kaori, it'll be fun, you'll be with me and nao, and I bet if you come, haru definitely will, it's not like you'll be alone." Kaoru said pleadingly.

Kaori gave out a sigh, knowing her sister wasn't about to let her say no.

" Alright, I will come." Kaori said giving in to her sisters demand.