Out With Him

I leaned back in my seat, and buckled my seat belt. "Anywhere," I said.

He smiled as he pulled out of the parking lot. "Anywhere it is."

It turned out that "Anywhere" meant the boardwalk, which I had been to countless times.

"Really?" I asked Chrome, as he pulled into the parking lot, "You drug me out of school to bring me here?"

He just laughed. "I don't recall dragging you anywhere, I remember you following me like a puppy out of school."

I snorted, "Is that so? Because I distinctly remember you pulling me along behind you."

He rolled his eyes, reached over, and unbuckled my seatbelt, rendering me temporarily unable to speak. "Are we really going to sit here and argue, are are we gonna have fun?" he asked me, as he got out and came around to open my door for me.

Chrome took my hand, and helped me out, closing the door behind me. "Come on," he said, and pulled me along behind him, down the wooden walkway.

We walked along for a while in silence, before I was able to catch my breath, and ask him, "So where exactly are we going? Cause I've been to the boardwalk countless times. Everyone who lives here has."

He looked over and gave me a strange look, "Is this what this is all about?" He asked.

I stopped and looked up at him, which I immediatelly regretted because he put his hands on my waist, and pulled me close to him. "What what's all about?" I asked him breathlessly.

He reached up and brushed my hair back away from my face, and I promptly forgot what I was asking him.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, leaning closer. My heart skipped a beat. I was unable to move, he pulled me closer against him, and tilted my head up. "Umm..Chrome," I gasped.

He drew back a little chuckling, "We're not going to stay here," he said stepping back, and taking my hand again, "I want to show you something."

We walked to the end of the board walk, and to my surprise, instead of turning around there like I always did, Chrome stopped, and took off his leather jacket. Tossing it down on the ground next to him, he reached up, and began unbuttoning his shirt. I caught my breath as he took the shirt off, revealing a perfectly tanned, muscled torso.  

"Umm... Chrome," I said, trying not to hyperventilate. 

He paused, and looked at me, "Hmmm?"  

"Umm...," I paused to try and collect my thoughts, "What exactly are you doing?" 

He dropped his shirt next to his jacket and put his hands on my waist, pulling me to him. I had by this time given up struggling when he did that. He reached up and ran his fingers through my hair. Bringing his mouth close to my ear, he whispered, "I thought you wanted to have fun."

I stepped back, and blinked up at him, I had since lost my ability to speak. Chrome looked at me for a while, then threw back his head and laughed. This irritated me enough so that I was able to speak again.

"What's so funny?" I asked indignantly.

He stopped laughing for a moment, and leaned down to pull off his boots, kicking them over to where the rest of his clothes were.

"You," he said smirking, "I don't mean that sort of fun, though I wouldn't be opposed to that, I want to show you something."

"What is there on the boardwalk that I haven't seen?"

"Who said anything about it being on the boardwalk?" he asked, "Come on, off with your clothes,"

I rolled my eyes, and after a moment of hesitation, I reached around behind me, and tugged down the zipper of my dress; rationalizing to myself that my bra and panties weren't any more revealing than a bikini.

"Fine," I said, trying to ignore the way Chrome's eyes were roving over my body. "Now what?"

Chrome just stood there and smiled at me for a moment, then suddenly turned, and dove off the boardwalk into the clear blue water. Sufacing, he shook the hair out of his eyes, and smiled up at me. " Come on," he said, "Jump in."

I cocked a hip, and put a hand on my waist. "Why should I?"

"You wanna have fun, or don't you?" 

I rolled my eyes, "This better be good," I said, and with that, I took a runing leap off the walkway, and turned a front flip into the water. 

Surfacing, I swam over to him, and asked, "Now what?"

He grinned at me. "Now the fun starts." And with that, he turned, and swaback towards the walkway we had just jumped off of. But instead of pulling himself back up onto the boardwalk like I had expected him to do, He dove down, and swam under. Seconds later I heard his voice through the boards. "Come on Princess, what are you waiting for?"

After a moments hesitation, I followed him. 

Chrome smiled at me in the dim light. Reaching through the water, he took my hand, and pulled me toward him. "Come on," he said, "I have something I want to show you."

We swam back towards the main dock under the walkway. Above me I could hear the sounds of families enjoying the warm sun, and the view. After a while, Chrome stopped. At first I wondered why he had stopped so suddenly, but then I saw that in front of us was a small glass wall; the top reaching just above the surface of the water. On the other side, I could see glass steps leading down under the water to some sort of tunnel. Chrome turned and put his hands around my waist.

"Up you go," he said as he lifted me up and over the wall, pulling himself up behind me. We climbed down the stairs; me trying not to stare at Chrome, who was wearing nothing but his wet jeans, slung dangerously low on his hips, and failing miserably. He turned to me and took my hands in his. 

"Now," he said, "The real fun begins."