Escaping

"WHAT?" That's all I could say. For, I dunno how long, I'd been living fake lives and now all of a sudden someone is telling me that I have a real one? I guess I'm having trouble figuring out what's real and what's not.

Also, what's more is that the person who is telling me that I had a life before all this has just fallen out of the sky or nothingness or whatever it is after 7 other boys. I've just realised how crazy all of this is. How can I trust them? For all I know they could be working for whoever or whatever created all this. OR they could be madmen. Or worse, they could be telling the truth. The reason why that would be worse is because if this is true then what happened to my family? When did this all happen? Why? How?

Those were the thoughts that were running through my head at the time. And there were so many of them that I obviously was paying attention to the other people in the room because Megan was standing there looking quite upset.

It was then that I realised that I had Just screamed at her as if this whole thing was her fault and then just stood there thinking to myself which had either made me look completely and utterly mad or it made me look like I was ignoring her.

"Sorry" I said trying to break the tension in the room."I didn't mean to do that I'm...I''m just..."

"I get it. It's a lot to process." Said Megan. But I could tell she was still hurt.

Theo started,"So, um now that that's over," Megan glared at him."...kind of. Does anyone know how we can get out of here?"

Ethan answered,"Well, if I'm right which I always am, then if Storm's mind is creating this room then using some kind of."

"Or we could just try the door." Said Ash pointing to a door at the other end of the room."

Ethan looked shocked,"Wait, but if this room came from inside Storm's mind then there shouldn't be a door. Only memories."

"How about we go with the explanation that this is a room and room's usually have doors." Said Jake mockingly.

"No no no, Storm's subconscious mind was thinking about her memories of her real life so there should only be memories." Ethan said ,frustrated.

"Maybe she was thinking about doors." Said Theo.

"So we found a door..." I started.

"I found a door" Ash interrupted.

"Fine, so you found a door. How about we use it."

Zack immediately ran up to the door. I can't believe I'm remembering these names.

"Zack don't. We don't know what's on the other side of that door. I know you're always curious but let me go first." Said Theo.

Zack stepped back.

"Uh...what could be on the other side of this door?" Asked Philip.

"Why, are you scared?" Jake was mocking him.

"Not really surprising." Ash said, joining in.

"Knock it off. It's fine to be scared. There could be anything behind this door." Megan shouted angrily.

"Ready?" Theo asked.

No-one answered. None of us were ready but we had no choice. Theo knew this. He grabbed the door handle and began to turn it slowly. Then he pushed open the door.