You're An Idiot

Abri's POV

Oh god I really need to get out of this house and go for a run.

" Alice, Andie, I'm going for a run you girls want to come with?"

" Hell no , screw you I'm sleeping!"

"Maybe later tonight sweet pea."

"You sicko now let me sleep."

"Alright." I let out a giggle. " .....Alice?" I then hear her snore. Eh I guess it's just me, myself and I. All three of us live in an apartment above the Coffee Hut I basically own. I go to the kitchen and grab my water. I look at the mirror that is by the front door and tie back my dark chocolate brown hair with dirty blonde highlights. I have brown eyes,I'm 5'5 short for an 18 year old I know. I wouldn't consider myself skinny but not fat either. After I'm done tying my hair up I walk down stairs and outside the shop. Before I even walk a block I run into someone.

" Sorry Love." Wow this man has a deep sexy British accent. I turn around to look at him in the eyes. Before I know it I pull him inside the coffee hut and switch the sign to say that we are closed.

"What the fuck?" I yelled at him.

"Um... whaa?"

"You're an idiot. Why are you walking the streets of downtown Houston with not even one bodyguard, your going to get mobbed , then be left in the street naked cause they stole all your clothes and someone's going to rape you and....." I took a deep breath but a large hand covered my mouth before I could get anything else out.

"You didn't need to go that far into detail darling."

I almost melted when he called me darling. When I released myself from my daze his hand was already off my mouth and and he was walking towards the door.

" What are you doing?"I asked.

"Um...walking out the door." he answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world while reaching for the door handle.

"Come with me." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him upstairs. I slowly opened the door to the apartment and brought him inside and took him to my room, opened the closet and and started digging through a box.

"Okay I have only known you for about five minutes."

" You perv but I can defiantly get use to it."

"Oh I could get use to that attitude of yours. Not many girls are like that." he said trying to snake his arms around my waist.

" But I'm not that easy." I taunted. As I twisted to face him.

"Well damn if I knew you were going to be that much of a tease." he huffed.

"Not like we were going to see each other again. I mean really would I ever see Harry Styles face to face in my bedroom ever again. Now put this on." I gave him a beanie and a pair of glasses so he could hide.

"Okay." He put the disguise on. I started heading to the fire escape,I opened the window and told Harry to go down. He followed orders and I followed after him. I slipped on the last step of the ladder and almost fell to my death but a pair of strong arms caught me. When my brown eyes locked with his green, I was in another world.They were just so captivating. OK wow, this is moving way to fast I snapped myself out of my day dream and cleared my throat. He set me back on my feet and I pulled away out of this awkward situation.

" I'll see you in concert Harry." i said as i turned around to walk away from him, but he grabbed my wrist.

" Well when can I see you?"