Austins jealous

Melanie and Austin were at the carnival until a guy started staring at Melanie "Melanie, I think we should go now!" austin said in rush. "what!!??? why, we barely got here!" "no reason just lets go!" he said. But it was to late the guy had already came up. "hey, how u doin'?" the guy said while Austin slowly pulling melanie away from him. "I'm good u?" Melanie said suspicious. '' I'm ok would u like to go out sometime?" The guy said because he didn't notice austin. "Umm actually she already has a boyfriend..........me!!" Austin said angry. "YO, back off bro maybe she wants a new one." Zachary said (just a random name I made up in my head) "actually I'm fine yeah your right Austin maybe we should go!!" Melanie said scared. "no wait I should maybe have a 'talk' with him." austin said while lifting up his sleeves. " whatever hopefully I don't see you around with your boyfriend again." Zachary said while walking away. Melanie pulled Austin to a corner. "what the hell was that Austin? You were gunna be him up!" "im sorry I Lost it he asked you out on a date and I got mad because he didn't see me with u!" Austin said disappointed in himself. "It's ok even though it was scary I love it when your jealous.'' Austin pulled her close and gave her the most passionate kiss she's ever had. "I love u Melanie I don't wanna lose you because your my whole world." "I love u to Austin!" the rest of the day Melanie and Austin were at the carnival having fun with no sight of Zachary.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating.