Oh I thought.........

Austin's POV:

I have been texting melanie for the last couple of days and she says we should hang out but I always say I'm busy when I'm not I just have a really huge crush on here!! And like I don't want to let her know. I got a text from her saying "hey austin wanna hang out today?"

At first I was gunna say "I'm busy but I didn't I said "sure" she replied saying "great see u at three"

**********************************************************

When I got to Melanie's house I was so nervous..... I knocked on the door and in less than 5 seconds she opens the door! I looked at her and in my mind was like "damn she looks so fine" she was wearing a shirt saying " I don't care" and some short shorts and a snap back! "Hello?" She says. "Oh sorry!" I said while rubbing the back of my neck! 'Come in side austin!" "Sure!!!!!!!" I sat on the couch while I saw her making some snacks I was thinking in my head how do I tell her I wanna be more than friends? "Melanie I need to tell u something" I say. "What is it?" She says in here amazing voice. "Wanna watch a movie?" I said but I was gunna tell her but I got so nervous! I said "melanie I want to take our friendship to the next level" she said "oh austin I'D love to!" She said while giving me a hug! I got a txt from my mom saying....

"Austin it's past your curfew get home NOW!!"

I told melanie "I have to go now bye" she walked me to the door I gave her a hug and I leaned to kiss her but then I felt a hand on my lips "what are u doing?" SHe said. "Trying to kiss u? Y is there a problem?"I said concerned and worried! "Umm yes I thought when u said to take things to the next level I thought u meant by like best friends?" She said with a face tht was confused. "Oh yea I totally meant tht I was leaning in to kiss your cheek that's what best friends do rite?" I said lying. She says relieved " oh thank god cuz then my bf would be mad!" I was shocked she never told me she had a boyfriend but I worried about it later I just told her I had to go and that ill text her later!

**********************************************************

Ok how did u guys like it? I know it sucked :( but please

Vote...

Comment......

And share.........