Chapter 2: Waking Up

Jen's POV

  Blurry, my vision was so blurry as I pried my heavy eyelids apart. Blinking a couple times hoping to clear it up. Smiling slightly when my eyesight successfully returned to me. My head on the other hand pounded causing a groan of pain to escape my lips. Holding my head in one hand I finally decided to take a look at my surroundings. I noticed then that my arms were handcuffed to a dingy looking bed along with my ankles. The cool metal squeezing them almost to tightly. An old quilt was siting at the end of the bed holding a dingy tint just like the mattress. Looking to my left I noticed a chair but not just any chair a chair with black leather bounds for someone's feet, wrists and middle. I shivered wondering what horrible things could possibly have happened in that chair before I arrived. Maybe these boys were serial killers taking innocent girls like me off the streets in the dark of night just to use them for awhile. Then killing them once they lost interest, laughing when they screamed and begged for them to stop as they slowly killed them showing no mercy and savoring every single moment. Or maybe they were pedophiles that snatched me off the street to use me as their personal toy, breaking me to the point of no return and then snickering to themselves as my last shred of free will and dignity left my body. My horrible thoughts were stopped as the door at the top of the stairs creaked the hinges whining in protest as the door was pushed open. There standing at the top of the stairs were 2 figures.

  Slowly they made their way down the creaky steps one by one as if mocking me. I put on an emotionless mask not wanting to show my true fear in any of my features. Showing fear meant weak, showing fear meant venerable, showing fear could mean death. Once they reached the bottom  of the stairs both men strode over to the foot of my bed grinning wickedly as they observed my defenseless figure. After a few more moments of awkward staring on both parts one of them began to speak.

'' Hello little lady welcome to Hell.''

YAAY CHAPTER 2'S FINALLY UP HOPE YOU LIKE IT! SORRY IF IT SUCKED I'M JUST SO TIRED ITS HARD FOR ME TO FOCUS RIGHT NOW. NEXT TIME WILL IT WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE!

AS ALWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT!

BYE FOR NOW! 

vicky_loves_1D Xx