1

It is another normal day for the Sebong Family.

"MOM, WE DON'T HAVE TOOTHPASTE"
"MOM, OUR SHAMPOO IS OUT"
"MOM, WHERE ARE MY SOCKS"
"MOM, I AM HUNGRY"

"DAD, MOM SAID YOU HAVE THE TOOTHPASTE"
"DAD, MOM SAID YOU HAVE SHAMPOO"
"DAD, MOM SAID YOU ARE WEARING MY SOCKS"
"DAD, I TOLD MOM THAT I AM HUNGRY"

For others, this is another weird day for them. For them, this is another normal day for them.

"Seungcheol, will you please fix the room" Jeonghan, the Sebong's mom said.

Seungcheol just stood up from laying down at the sofa, watching TV. He is afraid of Jeonghan's scary side so he just obey whatever Jeonghan says.

"MOM, THOSE THREE ARE ON DRUGS AGAIN" Minghao said while pointing at the three, Hoshi, Seokmin and Seungkwan who are currently rolling like a buffalo on the floor.

Jeonghan, on the otherhand, just kept cleaning the living room.

"OMAYGAWD, I LOST" Vernon shouted when he lost at playing with video games.

"GOOD FOR YOU, LOSER, YOU SUCK" Jun said

"YOU CHEATED!" Vernon shouted and stood up

"HOW CAN I CHEAT WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO CHEAT ABOUT?!" Jun shouted and they started a fight

"MOM, VERNON HYUNG AND JUN HYUNG ARE FIGHTING AGAIN" Dino shouted while pointing at them.

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes and went inside the kitchen to cook their lunch.

/sounds of crashing mirror/

They heard a crash.

"MINGYU, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Joshua shouted because Mingyu clumsily stabbed the mirror with a table because he is moving the table.

"OMAYGADTEU, I SORRY, IT'S MY BURTSDAE, DON'T GET ANGRY, NO" Mingyu said, attempting to speak english.

"HEY, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY OMG" Vernon suddenly appeared and he and Jun are in good terms, again.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? KIMBAP KIDDING? YOUR MISTAKE, OMAYGASH" Seungkwan frantically picked the pieces of mirror up, since he is too innocent for things, he didn't know what will happen---

"OMAYGASH, WHY IS THERE COLOR RED? OMAYGASH, BLOOD COMING. WE NEED THE AMBULANCE. MOM, SEUNGKWAN IS BLEEDING." Seokmin shouted while immediately called the emergency number.

"Seriously, guys, you all need to chill" Wonwoo murmured and continued to read the book he was reading.

"MOM, THE EMERGENCY WILL COME HERE BECAUSE SEUNGKWAN IS BLEEDING" Hoshi shouted.

Jeonghan here is just cooking food. He doesn't know why he have kids who are like that but he loves them all.

"Mom, have you seen my guitar?" Jihoon asked

"It is at your room. We didn't even touch that guitar or something, why are you finding it here? It is always at your room. No one was touching that. Don't find it here" Jeonghan just kept on nagging while Jihoon went out of the kitchen and get his guitar to spank his siblings.

"MOM, THE EMERGENCY IS HERE" Dino shouted that made Jeonghan surprised and dropped the knife he was holding on the sink.

"Why are my kids like this? Where's their father? Oh yeah, cleaning the room" Jeonghan murmured and went out of the kitchen and saw the mess.

He saw the children surrounding Seungkwan and the emergency helpers.

"Where's your mom, kids?" One of the helpers asked and pointed at Jeonghan.

"Um, ma'am---"

"It's a sir" Jeonghan said

"But, you're a mom and you look like a girl" the helper said

"If you don't have anything to say, get out of my house" Jeonghan said in a very gentle voice but holding his grudges.

The helper just shut his mouth for a minute

"Your child has only a cut on the finger and I don't know why you called us for this and please clean the broken pieces of glasses on this area" the helper said and his troop went out of the house already.

The kids are just silent because they know they will be scolded by their mom.

"What have you done?" Jeonghan said and the kids compiled on the living room, the others sat on the carpet and the others sat on the sofa.

Jeonghan got a chair and repeated the question "What have you done?"

"It was Mingyu's fault" Hoshi said

Mingyu then gave him a death glare "I accidentally broke the glass, dummy" he said

"THEN YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A MIRROR ON THE SIDE, YOU SHOULD BE CARE---"

"SHUSH" Jeonghan shouted

"Those who weren't involve, raise your hand" Jeonghan commanded and he saw Wonwoo and Jihoon raise their hands.

"You may now do anything you want" then Wonwoo and Woozi stood up got to their rooms.

"Now, the rest of you, clean those mess and when I am done cooking, I should see a very clean surrounding. Mark my words or you will be sleeping on the streets" Jeonghan stood up and went in the kitchen but then he went out of the kitchen to check their father.

The kids started cleaning, without any words coming out from their mouth.

Jeonghan went up the room where Seungcheol was.

"SEUNGCHEO--" he saw a sleeping Seungcheol

Jeonghan ruffled his hair.

He got in the room.

"SEUNGCHEOL" Jeonghan shouted that made Seungcheol open his eyes.

"The room is already clean, I see" Jeonghan aaid with a hint of sarcasm

Seungcheol stood up and started doing his job. He said that he should obey Jeonghan's words but now that he slept, didn't see what happened to the family, he is doomed. He saw Jeonghan glared at him.

"Seungcheol" Jeonghan said with his warning voice that made Seungcheol gulp in horror. He knows what will happen after this.

Jeonghan went out of the room and Seungcheol did his job until Jeonghan called for him to eat lunch.

---

"HEY, WHY DID YOU GET ALL THE FOOD THAT'S UNFAIR" Seungkwan started his tantrums

"WHAT?! I AM HUNGRY" Mingyu said while pouring majority of the soup of his bowl.

"GIVE ME SOME" and now Hoshi and Vernon are fighting for the Samgyupsal

"DON'T GET THE LEG PART" Dino shouted

"THERE ARE MANY LEG PARTS HERE" The8 shouted and got the favorite part of Dino

"YOU DIDN'T PRAY, IDIOTS" Joshua shouted

"DON'T CALL US IDIOTS, WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING DUMB" Jun shouted then the family went loud because of their fighting.

On the other hand, Wonwoo and Jihoon just eat quietly but Jihoon wanted to hit them.

"THAT'S IT, KIDS, NO FOOD FOR YOU" Seungcheol said while getting the food on the table and putting it on the counter top.

They became silent and just continue eating the food on their plate.

"Fighting, shouting is not allowed whenever you eat" Jeonghan said calmly.

Their neighbors are now annoyed of the family because of them being loud and very crazy family.

"They should chill" one of their neighbors said