6

"Hey, Seungcheol, what's wrong?" Jeonghan said as he hugged Seungcheol from behind since Seungcheol was fixing his messy wardrobe.

Seungcheol didn't answer but continued to arrange.

"Hey, tell me what's wrong" Jeonghan said for the second time as he put his head on Seungcheol's shoulder and looked at him but Seungcheol didn't mind.

"No, nothing" Seungcheol said coldly, trying to take off Jeonghan's arms from his waist. He went back to bed and opened the TV.

Jeonghan sighed as he went back to bed beside Seungcheol but he is hugging him.

"Tell me, were you jealous?" Jeonghan sighed. He knew that Seungcheol would be jealous because he just complimented the guy on the TV awhile ago.

"No. I am not and stop bothering. I am trying to rest" Seungcheol said as he focused on watching TV.

Jeonghan sighed for the longest time. He just kissed Seungcheol on lips but at first Seungcheol was surprised and didn't respond, after a while he responded and they are now kissing passionately.

When they to catch breaths, they stopped and they looked at each other.

"I am sorry" Jeonghan hugged Seungcheol, letting his head rest on Seungcheol's chest and Seungcheol just hugged him.

"And, we got a very nice shot" Jun said as he get the film out of the polaroid. Apparently, the boys were watching them because they wanted something but they caught them on that scenario.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan were surprised for the sudden presence of the kids peeking at the door.

"You kids are dead later" Seungcheol mumbled as he move making the kids hurry get out of the room. Jeonghan chuckled.

"We have very naughty kids tho" Jeonghan said, still hugging Seungcheol.

"Well yeah" Seungcheol replied

---

The eleven kids gathered at the living room because they want to watch a movie, again.

Since, they are sooooooooo intelligent, they've done their homework ahead of time. (Sarreh for deym sarcasm)

"Oh shit" Dino cursed

The ten boys looked at him

"When did you learn how to curse?" Jihoon asked

"Uhh---"

"Did we taught you to say those kind of stuff?" Vernon said with his eyebrows on fleek, joke, with his eyebrows raised.

"I'm---"

"Look, who taught that to you?" Hoshi asked

"Wait---"

"No buts, young boy, this will reported to mom and dad" Jun said as he walk towards the room of their parents but Dino stopped him

"Hyung, I just want to say that I am lacking of school supplies" Dino said

"Then why do you need to curse?" Mingyu asked

"Because I forgot it and it is almost night time" Dino said as he scratched his head

"Tell that to mom, but I will still report that you cursed" Jun said as he went to towards the room.

But suddenly, he quietly closed the door again to report to the 10 boys what's happening on the room.

"Guys, you have to watch what's going on on mom and dad's room. I'll just get the polaroid. Hurry" Jun said as he hurriedly went to his room and get the polaroid.

The boys were curious so they went their parents room, peeking on the door and watching what's happening.

"Dino, you can't see this" Seungkwan covered his eyes

"Why? What's happening?" Dino asked

"Nothing. It is not suitable for children like you" Vernon said

"But, I'm 17" Dino mumbled

"Imma picture this" Jun pictured them. It is good that there was no flash or else they would disturb their parents.

"And we got a very nice shot" Jun said as he take out the film from the polaroid that made their parents look at them.