5

"SHUT UP MINGYU. I AM DOING MY HOMEWORK"

"JUN HYUNG, DO WE NEED TO MEMORIZE 问答(question)?"

"SHUT UP KIDS. I AM TRYING TO DO MY PROJECT QUIETLY SO YOU BE QUIET"

"HYUNGGGGGG, WHAT'S QUESTION NUMBER ONE?"

This is the noise that can be heard at Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jun and Minghao's room. Jun, trying to shut Mingyu up since he is having a hard time solving the Math question. Minghao, asking if they need to memorize the question and answer of that question since he wasn't listening at Chinese class. Wonwoo, trying to do his project, assembling the bottle and boxes quietly but since Mingyu keeps shouting for the answers of each question.

On the Trio's room, well, expect what you expect.

"TURN IT UP" Hoshi shouted and the three of them started to go crazy.

Well, let's skip this room cause you know what will happen the next.

On Joshua, Woozi, Vernon and Dino's room, Joshua and Vernon tries to teach Dino English and Woozi learn Music.

"I like apples" Joshua said

"No, hyung, you should say the Korean word for that first." Vernon said

"Later, let him say the words first so say I like apples" Joshua instructed Dino who looks frustrated by the two who keeps on arguing.

Dino sighed "I likeu epels" Dino pronunced.

"It's ahples not epels and like not likeu" Joshua said

"I like apples" Dino said and that made Joshua and Vernon clap.

"What does that mean?" Dino asked

"난 사과 좋아 (nan sagwa jotah - I like apples)" Joshua said

"NO, I DON'T LIKE APPLES" Dino shouted (Dino likes apples in real life ok?)

"We are not saying you like apples" Vernon said

"BUT THAT WAS THE SENTENCE YOU LET ME SAY" Dino shouted

Woozi heard all the shouting and doesn't know what's happening since he was stuck with his earphones the whole time just to study Music.

"HEY STOP SHOUTING! I AM STUDYING HERE" Woozi said, well actually shouted since his earphones are still on his ears.

That made the three quiet down.

A/N: I am sorry for a lame update and short chapter update.