Chapter 35

ELLLOOOO all how have you guys been? well i wanted to say you are all fabulousity and dont let anyone els tell you different :* if your going through rough times with family or friends just remeber everything happens for a reason and you will get through everything and anything! if anyone wants to talk im am 100% here, message me or comment how you want to me talk to you! if you are one to bottle things up, please let it out even if it is just one person! that one person can make you feel so much better, even if its not me, but im a 'stranger' of some sort and i wont judge anyone for anything. i love you all so much! 

QOTD

Q: Whats your favorite feature about yourself! (can be anything!!! even if its a trait. and dont say nothing! you are all amazing so time to build your confidence up!!)

A: in the sun i sometimes like the colour of my eyes. OH and if my legs are tanned and im in the right position weirdly my knees... XD 

(your turn)

(continue reading) 

2 Days later

Winter's P.O.V

Today is the day of the street party, where each house makes types of food and we all go have fun on the street! even though its a farm and each property is fair while apart apparently its a yearly event. im not going to complain FREE FOOD!

im going to make my cauliflower cheese, while my aunt makes he potato bake, annddd then the boys cant cook so they arent making anything. but its not 11:00 am and the party starts at 11:30. im dressed in my straight elephant dress with a pair of combat boots with my hair curled and but up into a pony tail (lol get it). i carried my dish out into the street where i saw many people talking and laughing with the background of music blaring just quieter than the people. i spotted daniel helping out putting decorations up and Elliot and Zac untangling some more strings. we had the trees surrounding the roads and orange witches hats blocking off the roads. the head subwhopers, 2 in a row into the back of a rusty cream ute with a laptop on a bench in between them. down the end of the road we had a barn set up with fairy lights for some dancing later on in the evening. 

by 1:30 the tables were full or all kinds of food from a chocolate fountain to a mince pie. people started to gather around the table as the music played and was covered by peoples voices. :so what do you think of the annual street party?" Zac said coming over to me as i had a mini party pie shoved half in my face. i swallowed what was in my mouth then nodded "its very warm and welcoming" i said looking around at everyone smiles. "wait for the line dancing later, true farmer style" he said winking at me. Zac spun me around with a watermellon slice in his hand and motioned to Anthony , the guy who called me easy to read the other day, his eyes met mine and i smiled. we met half way where zac did a bro handshake and i just smiled as him politely. "mate this is Winter, winter this is one of the guys who work at our farm, Anthony" he sad introducing us to one another "yeah we met" he said as he held his glass up slightly to indicate who i was slightly.. "oh sweet" she said smiling at both of us. "yeah you actually interrupted out conversation" i said pointing out that fact to Zac. "well you continue" he said unhooking his arm from my shoulders and turned around and walked off. "so where did our last conversation end?" i asked with my arms crossed smirking at him "you were telling me that you were wearing your boyfriends shirt" he said taking a sip of his drink. "ahhh yeah.' i said awkwardly. "and so whats your boyfriends name exactly?" he asked with a smirk. "luke" i said with a dreamy smile thinking about how much i miss him. "nice" he said nodding. "you got a girlfriend?" i asked curiously "yeah, Amy" he said looking up at me. he pulled out his phone and scrolled a couple pages down and pulled up a photo of a female that must have been amy. it was a photo of him and her on the back of horse. i laughed gently "does she ride" i asked "hell nah, she is the most city chick you will ever meet" he replied as we both laughed. i too opened up my phone and showed Anthony a photo of Luke and i. in which i was sleeping and Luke was smiling at the camera. "he seems like a funny guy" he said referring to the photo. i laughed at the fact of the janoskians... "yeah he is" i said locking my phone and putting it back in my pocket. 

"did you want a drink?" Anthony asked after spending and hour and a half talking about our spouse and our hobbies. i nodded in reply and i followed him to the table with punch on it. he filled up 2 cups and passes one too me. i thank him and we just stand there observing the surroundings. "winter darl" my aunt almost yelled from a small distance away and gently touched my arm when she reached me "can you help me put together another couple salads" she sounded desperate so i smiled and nodded "of course". "sorry, ill be back" i said to Anthony as i gave him a sympathetic smile as he said no worries. i walked away and went into the house. "can you please cut up the carrot and cheese" my aunt asked me as i quickly grabbed them out of the fridge and cut them up. 

once the plate had been filled we did 3 others. all the salad ingredients were used up and we each carried out a plate each when we got a random person to carry out the other one. as we were walking people just picked off the plate and before we knew it we put the plates down and people were already eating off it. 

i went and found people who i knew. i spotted basically everyone walking towards the barn. "yo" i said chasing after them. there was Zac, Daniel, Elliot, Anthony, Jackson, Beth, Abby and Lucas. we made it to the barn while still in conversation. The place was lit up by fairy lights and candles and the dim light from the sun. there was a disco ball in the middle on the rood and a stage set up with speakers and a microphone. music was already blaring from the speakers and it had a good vibe. we first all  stood on the corner just talking before a few of us walked over to the gathering amount of pople growing on the dance floor where we stared jumped around and getting into the grove of the music. the only people who were dancing were Anthony, Daniel, Elliot and Beth. 

1955 by Hilltop Hoods was playing and we were yelling the lyrics as we jumped up and down the heat passing by everyone's body as sweat dripped from peoples faces. we pulled in the rest of the group and before we knew it we were all jumping around one another listening to the same music all in the same zone. moving in sync with everyone around us. that song finished and we heard a violin noise from the speakers. we heard a few people start yelling "line dance!" i was worried as to what would happen as i had no clue what was happening. everyone shuffling into lines around the floor as we were stuck in the middle. i just followed what everyone was doing in front of me. probably getting very move wrong or a beat out of tune. but i finally didn't care. i was having fun with new people and some im glad to have met. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well how did you think that was? sorry its a bit short and just a filler, cant really think of things to write. so im going to end this book soon XD not exactly like in a few weeks, its going to be gradual and im TRYINGGGG to update a bit more i guessss...... (lol rip)

please give me some feedback! it will be appreciatedddddddd. 

love you all

-FAN?

-VOTE!

-COMMENT!
-SHARE!

BYE FOR NOWWW, NOTT FOREVERRRR

LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!!