Prologue

Knock knock knock ~ ~ ~

I suddenly stop playing when I heard the knock on my door.

"Who's there?!" I shouted but no one answered.

So I went to look.

"I said who's there--.."

When I saw the girl in front of the door , I came closer to her.

"Excuse me Ms. are you okay?"

She slowly opened her eyes and she pass out. I carry her inside and let her rest in my bed , just for tonight.

Can't imagine that I have a girl in my house..

I prepared a soup and clean clothes for her that I just bought earlier. I don't know if she is a homeless girl or a stalker.

You know I'm James Reid, the most handsome guy in our school not just on our school but all school. Cause what if that girl who was just passed out earlier is just pretending to be sick just to be with me, I know that kind of girl.

"Aaaacchhooo!!"

When I heard that sneeze. I suddenly ran inside my room to take a look.

"Well your awake so get up and clean up."

"Ha? Sino ba kausap neto?." She asked herself.

"I was talking to you!! Stupid!! " I shouted. Sorry can't help it.

"Sorry kuya! Alam ko naman ako yung kausap mo , nahihiya lang kasi ako sayo eh. Pasensya ka na at naistorbo kita. Promise bukas aalis na ako!" She said joyfully.

"You're staying here tonight , just TONIGHT."

"Thank you kuya ah!" She said and I went back to the kitchen and she followed me.

"Stop calling me kuya , you are older than me" and I sitted.

"Huh? Hindi ah! Mas matanda ka kaya kuya." She defend and start eating.

"Okay , as you insist. But what are you doing in front of my door?" I was just curious.

And she suddenly stop eating.

"Hindi ko pwedeng sabihin sayo kasi baka madamay ka pa." She answered and laugh.