"What is this feeling? (day 3)"

James POV

"I'm sorry. . ." I sincerely said.

Kaya naman napalingon siya ulit sa akin.

"Ang gulo mo talaga kuya! Sabing--"

"For what just Nadine said earlier to you. .Sorry she always like that , so please just don't mind her." Paliwanag ko at napayuko siya.

"Naku! May naiwan pala ako sa room!!" At tumakbo ulit siya papasok sa campus.

Napayuko ako.

"Babe?" Napalingon ako.

Niyakap ko si Nadz at hinalikan sa ulo.

"Sorry naging aggressive nanaman ako." Lungkot niyang sabi.

"I understand."

"But who is that b*tch girl? Stay away from her!" Galit niyang tanong.

There she goes again. . .

"Just a friend of mine." Sagot ko.

"I hate her!! Diba kanina ka pa tanong ng tanong kung bakit may banged tong ulo ko , dahil toh sa kanya!." At pinakita niya sa akin.

"Did she pulled you?" Inis kong tanong at tumango lang siya.

"I was just asking if what is she doing in your ca--"

Hindi ko na siya pinatapos sumakay na ako sa kotse at nagdrive pauwi.

Nadine was not in my girl list she is really my girlfriend , and I love her. She's the one why I'm not feeling alone , she love me at my worst. . I treated her more than a girlfriend , for me she's my wife and if anybody touches or hurt her , you won't like me to see angry..

* * *

When I got home , she's not already here. . .

Why did she have to do that? , I'm sure she'll do that I don't even know her. . Nadine won't lie to me , never.

"Thank you ulit!!"

Is that Kath??. I looked into the window and it was her.

She entered and she looked really shocked. .

"Uh? Kuya akala ko ba---"

"What the heck did you just do to Nadine?! Do you know her?!." I shouted , I can't calm myself .

"Ku--kuya ano ba--bang pinagsasabi mo?"

"Don't act like you don't know!! You know what I'm talking about? You pushed her!! Don't you?." I seriously said.

"Kuya , I have no idea what your talking about."

Before she can ho upstairs I grab her wrist tightly.

"Leave." I said seriously.

"Kuya?."

"I said leave!! Your not staying her anymore!! I don't even know you."

"Kuya kung alam mo lang yung totoong nangyari , tama ka tinulak ko siya pero may good reason ako."
Then she left  . .

I don't know who should I believe?? I have no idea who is really telling the truth. .

Beeeppp beeeeppp

Calling Nadine

"Hello babe!! What happened to that girl??."