Ch. 1 Curious.

I got woken up by my alarm going off. My ribs were in so much pain from last night cause I got my first big tattoo I have another tattoos but there small so they didn't hurt as much as the one on my ribs did. I got 3 Roses one white for my mum, one red for my sister, and one black for my brother.

I look at the time and groan and get up walking straight to my closet picking out what I was gonna wear today. It was Monday and so hot outside so I decided to wear some black shorts and a black tank top with a black sweater on top with some white Vans.

I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower, then go dry and straighten my hair then do some simple everyday makeup.

I walk downstairs and go see how my dogs are doing, while I was patting them my phone went off I check and saw a message from my best friend Shay.

Shay😋: I heard there's gonna be a new kid at school and I hear his hot as fuck.

I laugh to myself and reply to her back.

Me: Chill watch him be the ugliest guy ever 😂😂

Shay😋: Your such a bitch 😂 Love you though see you at school ❤️

I look down at my dogs then get up and grab my backpack and keys. I walk out the door and get in my car to go to school.

Hmm I wonder how this new kid looks like I think to myself.

I finally get to school and go straight to my locker I look at what I had first and I had Social I groan to myself and take out my Social text book. I close my locker and as soon as I close I see Shay just standing  there. How long have you been there you scared you bitch I whisper yell "Well I'm sorry and long enough, but damn you look good today trying to impress the new kid huh" Shay says with a smirk. Uh no it's hot as fuck outside and I don't even know how he looks like I laugh.

Shay and I started walking to our class since we had the same classes on the way there we were trying to find the new kid because we were both curious to see how this kid looks. "Why do I got a feeling your right and that he is gonna be the ugliest guy ever" Shay laughs causing me to burst out laughing. Come on let's get to class we're gonna be late I say trying to hold in my laughter.

As we walk to into our  class I start thinking to myself. Damn I'm so curious to see him but why ? And will he have the same classes as me ? Probably not, but oh well his probably ugly like the rest of the guys in the school there's like only two good looking guys in this school and there names are Sammy and John.

Author's Note.
Watch it Ashley, he could be your next Love. 🤔

Hey this is my new story I hope you guys enjoy it. 😝