Ch. 10 Chill night.

Derek's POV
Once Ashley and I got inside I noticed she seemed cold. Hey wait here for a sec ight? You can look around and make yourself at home I say as I start to walk away "Ok" I hear Ashley say.

Ashley's POV.
When I walked into the house the first thing that hit me was the smell of weed which made me cough because I wasn't used to this smell.

Once Derek left the room I went to look around the place, he did say to make myself at home.

I was still freezing I was only wearing shorts and a tank top.

As I was looking around Skate walks in with a passed out Shay in his arms. "Where's Derek?" Skate asks. Not sure he said he was gonna be back in a sec I reply walking up to him. Skate puts Shay down on the couch and makes sure she's comfortable "Ight well I'm gonna go see what Derek is doing" Skate says clapping his hands together then going upstairs.

Once Skate left I went up to Shay and tried to wake her up. Hey Shay wake up I say as I lightly shake her. "Hmm what?" She says in a sleepy voice as she starts opening her eyes "Where am I?" She asks as she's looking around. Your at Skate's house you passed out in Derek's car remember? I say looking at her as she's getting up and fixing her hair.

After a while of Shay and I waiting for Derek and Skate and just looking around the guys come back. "Here put this on" Derek says as he hands me a sweater that's all black but with white lines on it going in different ways. Aww thanks Derek I say as I hug him, he hugs me back and honestly I felt something. I felt safe and like I'm supposed to be here with him.

I pull away and see Skate looking at the sweater as I was putting it on. "Hey Derek isn't that Sammy's sweater?" He says with a questioning look. What? I ask confused "Yeah it's Sammy's,  I didn't have my sweaters here so I just got Sammy's for her" Derek explains. "Ah makes sense" Skate says as he walks towards the kitchen and hints Shay to go with him, leaving Derek and I alone. "Sorry about the whole sweater thing" Derek says coming up to me and putting his hands on my waist, he pulls me closer to him and I snuggle my head in his chest. It's fine nothing to be sorry about I say then laugh a bit. "This is gonna be a chill night" Derek says.

Skate's POV.
Shay and I were grabbing some snacks to bring out and just munch on. Shay was telling me how Derek knew Ashley and how everything happened earlier tonight.

To be honest I was sad for Ashley I knew how this was gonna end. Derek is just gonna sweet talk her then use her for the night then just ignore her for weeks till he wants more sex. That's how Derek was, he wasn't the type to date. Derek is and probably will always be a "Fuckboy".

Author's Note.
I wonder what Derek means by "Chill night". And also I wonder what Skate means too. 🤔😏