Ch. 3 Tattoos.

As soon as Derek whispers that I feel my body go numb. I look over at him and see him smirking W-What? I ask "You heard me" Derek says sitting back into his seat as he watches the teacher.

At this point I was lost for words again, what just happened? I ask myself until I feel my phone vibrate, I look down and see I got two messages in the group chat that Shay, Haley, and I made a long time ago.

Haley😛: Uh did I hear and see that too? Or?!

Shay😋: Oh no I saw that too!! Get some Ash!!!!!

Will you two stop it I whisper yell turning back in my seat facing them. As soon as I turn around I see Shay and Haley point at something. What are you poin- I stopped myself once I saw Derek was taking off his sweater revealing his tattoos which one was on his neck and the other one on his elbow.

I turn back in my seat then look at him wow I didn't know you had tattoos I whisper to him "Oh, yeah I have a few" He replies. Wait you have more? I ask curiously. "Hell yeah I do baby girl" He smirks causing me to lose my words again. "Do you have any tattoos?" He asks looking at my arms and legs. I was about to reply then Shay interrupts "Fuck yes she does you should see the new one she got last night" Shay says then realizing Derek and I were both giving her a weird look because we had no idea she was listening to our conversation. "I'm just gonna let you guys talk" Shay says giving us a fake smile then she slowly looks away.

"So Mami where you tatted" Derek asks leaning in. I kinda didn't wanna tell him where I had them because I was kinda embarrassed but I sucked it up. Um the one I got yesterday is on the side of my ribs, then I have at the back of my neck, inside my lip, then one above....Ah..You..Know..My..Ah...Thing... I say looking away. "Wait no way you have your lip tattooed and um your yeah" Derek says smirking.

Derek's POV.
Damn this chick is fucking hot! Her tattoos sound so sexy! I think to myself. What's that tattoo down there say? I ask curiously. "Oh it's a panda" The girl behind Ashley burst out. "Shay!!" Ashley says smacking her arm. I let out a chuckle. It's fine mami I find that hot I say winking at Ashley.

Can't wait to kiss your panda I say under my breath.

Ashley's POV.
What? I ask myself, I heard Derek say something under his breath but couldn't put together what he said. Hmm oh well but I'm still mad at Shay for telling him about my tattoo down there. I mean it's not bad it's just above it not like it's actually on the God damn thing I say zoning myself out in my own thoughts it was my choice to get it there anymore.

I pulled out my phone and saw Shay sent me a message.

Shay😋: Dude Mr. Luh wont take his eyes off you and it's so cute

I was still mad at Shay so I decide to mess with her.  

Me: Sorry but the person you are trying to text is mad at you at this moment. Please try buying her a cookie at lunch. Maybe then phone lines will work.

"You bitch" Shay whispered behind me making a chuckle come out of my mouth.

Author's Note.
Damn I wonder what Derek actually thinks of Ashley ?....Maybe in the next chapter something will happen. 🤔

Can't wait to start writing the next chapter. 😉