Ch. 5 Detention.

The last bell of the day rang and I went to my locker to put away my stuff. I start heading out the door when I feel a hand grab my wrist "Forgot we had detention?" Derek says pulling me into him. Shit! I forgot I say looking up at him. "Well come on lets go" Derek says as he starts walking. Do we have too? I say holding his arm back making him stop. "Yes, now lets go" Derek laughs.

We walk to detention and see our teacher looking through some papers "Great! You guys actually showed up" He said taking off his glasses. "Ashley you sit at the front, Derek you in the back" Our teacher added. I took my seat and looked back at Derek playing with his pencil. He sees me looking at him and smirks, I roll my eyes and laugh and turn back to the front.

15 Minutes passed and I was bored out of my mind I kept looking back to see what Derek was doing but he was just playing with his pencil and was writing on the desk. "I will be right back no talking, no moving, and no sneaking out" Our teacher says walking out of the room and closing the door. I heard a click hinting that he locked the door.

I was just sitting there when I felt a paper hit the back of my head, I look on the floor and see the small piece of paper and pick it up I look at Derek and see him smirking again. I open the note and laugh to myself, the note read....

Come sit on papi's lap ;)

I bit my lip and just look at him then laugh "Come on" He mouthed to me. I get up and make my way to him, as soon as I get to his desk he pats his lap hinting me to take a seat. I sat down on his lap and just looked at him, I took in his beautiful eyes, smile, pretty much his whole face.

I see him lean in which makes me lean in too, our lips were only inches away from touching, until we both heard the door unlock I get up and run as fast as I could back to my desk. The teacher walked in and just went back to his desk, I let out a sigh of relief. Thank God he didn't catch us I think to myself.

"10 More minutes till you guys can go" Our teacher spoke up. I was just sitting there looking around the class when I felt another piece of paper hit my back this time, I pick it up and open it....

Let's finish this after detention lil Mami ;)

I decided to write him a note back with my number on it and a kissy face. I look to see if the teacher was looking then throw him the little note when he wasn't looking.

Derek's POV.
I see Ashley pass the note back and I quickly pick it up before the teacher could catch me. I open up the note and see she wrote down her number. I smirk to myself and just think about how much fun Im gonna have with her.

Author's Note.
Hmm I wonder what Derek means by that ? 🤔