Ch. 11 First time.

Ashley's POV.
An hour passed and we were all watching a scary movie and just munching out. Skate had his arm around Shay and Derek had his arm around me, it was actually pretty nice and relaxing.

As I was enjoying the movie I see Skate reach for the remote then pauses the movie "Dude the fuck?" Derek says and gives Skate a look. "Bro lets get high, haven't smoked all day and it's killing me man" Skate says. "Hell yeah man!" Derek says while getting up and going upstairs.

I look over at Shay and see her face go from happy to a nothing look. Her and I don't smoke and we never tried it. Ah Skate, Shay and I have never smoked I say then look down. "Oh shit really?" Skate's face changes. Before I could reply to Skate I see Derek coming down the stairs with stuff in his hands. "Yo bro we got a problem" Skate says getting up and grabbing the things from Derek's hands. "What's the problem?" Derek asks giving him a worried look. "These little mamas never smoked before" Skate says kinda smirking at Derek.

Derek looks over at Shay and I "Aye you guys are virgins to the marijuana" Derek says while smirking. Ah y-yeah we are I say choking on my words a bit. 

I see Skate get up and put out his hand for Shay to grab "Come on let's go smoke downstairs" Skate says as I see Shay's eyes widen. I had no idea how Shay felt about this whole thing but I was willing to try it.

I see Shay grab Skate's hand and I see her follow him, before she went downstairs she looked at me with a nervous look and that's when I mouthed to her that she'll be fine. I guess she wants to try it too.

Once Shay and Skate left it was only Derek and I. Ah Derek I'm kinda nervous about this I say as I watch him out together a joint. He looks at me and gives me a smirk "It's gonna be fine nothing to worry about" Derek says as he continues to put the joint together.

As I was waiting I started getting more nervous and I guess Derek noticed. Derek was sitting at the edge of the couch, he puts the joint down and sits back with me. Derek cups my cheeks and looks me straight in the eyes "Relax little ma you'll be fine, by the end of the night you'll be my little smoking queen" Derek says as he kisses my cheek so softly sending a bunch of shivers down my body.

Author's Note.
Oh boy !! I'm kinda excited about this. 😝
And I'm so sorry for the really late update, it deleted my first that I made and I'm not sure why it did it to both of my stories but I'm back !!!! 💕