Can You Save My Heavydirtysoul?

The constant clicking of shoes on hard floor would have driven anyone insane if it hadn't been the situation at hand, the pink haired male had been pacing for almost four hours, chewing his nails till he bit into skin and made them bleed. For four hours he had watched doctors and nurses go in and out of Tyler's room, taking in and removing machine after machine. The thing that scared him the most was the large machine that had just been taken in, the life support machine. He knew from the fact that had been taken in, Tyler wasn't even trying to fight, and if conscious he would probably have screamed at them to let him die in peace. The drummer pulled out a piece of paper and slowly read it, tears starting to fall again. 'To Joshie. I'm sorry that this is happening, and honestly, I tried, very hard, to not let it happen. But I'm tired, y'know? I'm tired of having to pretend I'm okay, of having to act like I'm fine. I'm far from that,actually. But hey hum, the deed is done and now I guess my times over. Don't be sad... think of it like a suffering pet getting put out of his misery and anguish, yeah? I'm just stopping the pain, that's what we do for animals so why not ourselves. I'm running out of room now so I guess this is goodbye, I love you Joshua Dun. I always will. All I ask is that you don't follow my footsteps, keep living your life, its got great stuff in store for ya. Bye!
-Love Tyler x'

Josh folded the paper back up and placed it back in his pocket, sighing to himself as he did so. His eyes slid shut. "Oh Ty... If only you had spoken out more... told me directly... I could have helped..." He mumbled to himself as he began to pace again, his hands shaking slightly. The drummers head shot up when he heard his name called, instantly jogging over to the nurse that had called him. "yeah?" He asked hopefully, his eyes scared and wide as he looked at her.
"Tyler is awake now if you want to go in and say hi" She smiled and walked off to see to another patient.
Josh of course ran straight in and to Tyler's side, tears falling down his face as he grabbed the other males hand, holding it tightly. "Never do that again Ty!" he sobbed softly as he hugged the others hand "please never do that again." He whimpered, hugging the hand closer to his chest.
Tyler heaved a heavy sigh ad he watched Josh, his eyes were still black as ever, no emotion behind them other than self hate. "Joshua." He said, his voice dull. "i don't want to be alive. Why did you bring me here" He said as he curled up on his side.
"Because I need you Ty, like... like I need oxygen need you... you're part of my life... " Josh mumbled as he kissed Tyler's knuckles. "I need you more than I need air... because... Tyler... I-I... I love you." The drummer stammered nervously, shifting from one foot to the other.
Tyler stared at Josh, confusion clear in his dark eyes. "you what?"
"I Love You, Tyler Joseph." Came an instant reply.
"Like... brother... love?" Tyler asked, his heart beating faster, almost jumping out of his chest.
"No Ty.... Like a lover" Josh smiled as he lent over and placed a tender kiss on the boys lips. Much to both men's surprise, Tyler kissed back, his tired eyes sliding shut as he melted into the kiss, blushing a deep shade of red. He was blushing like an idiot when Josh pulled away "J-Josh I-I" He stared at the other male with wide eyes. "wow... I didn't know you felt that way..."
"Right back at ya." Josh laughed. "So Ty... Are you gonna fight to make yourself better? I'll help." He hummed.
"I'll try... Josh?" Tyler asked while the shorter laid down and pulled him into a cuddle.
"Yeah Ty?" Josh asked as he cuddled Tyler.
"Iloveyou" Tyler managed to say, blushing a dark shade of red, before hiding again.
"I know... I love you too" Josh smiled at Tyler as he pulled him close.

//A/N This fanfic is my vent place :) i hope you enjoy this, i'll try to keep it updated . give me ideas in the comments for oneshots, i do smut and fluff (and kinks) ;P

/-|