The Introduction

Ok, two things.

You know how most people after going through something like this would say their life was pretty boring before it happened? Well, this is not like that. I had an excellent life before IT. I was in a great school, had awesome friends, and was loving being 13 and carefree. I had no GCSEs for two years. My life was going somewhere, even though i had no idea where. I had a great epiphany at CCHS. (Be honoured, you're getting a sneak peek of what's going to become a very famous quote here.) You aren't a fixed person with a planned personality. Everyone says be who you want to be, but then you have to fit a certain type of character. I say enjoy what you enjoy, even if it doesn't tie with everything else you enjoy. I loved life. So please forget about the cliché opening you were expecting, and join me on my tale of my absolutely nutty first year of teenagehood. 

It all started with the short German people.

I'm not being racist here. It was the Yr 9 German exchange, and they were all just so small!

  Normal exchanges were bad enough because for a week they would introduce a bunch of 14-16-year-old foreign boys into a community of girls living without regular daily interaction with the opposite gender, which naturally resulted in a lot of giggling and blushing and in some cases bad attempts to flirt in French and German. Which is hilarious if you're watching someone who has no interest in languages at any other point, but otherwise irritating. I personally enjoy my male-free life. Otherwise, we're actually pretty similar to normal schools.
So when i spotted what looked like a 10-year-old boy in the Year 9 locker room (for you Americans reading this, locker room does not mean changing room. We literally have rooms full of lockers.) I was a bit confused. However, boy gossip spreads quickly and i was soon up-to-date on the situation. It was not going to be a fun week.