15

Lydia walked into Allison's house without knocking. They never knocked on each others doors if they knew the other was coming over.

Allison was in the kitchen, drinking water from a glass. Lydia set her car keys, phone, and purse on her counter. "Where's the dresser you need to move?" She asked.

Allison put down her drink and walked towards her room. Lydia followed. "My father's buying me a new one," Allison told her, "So I'm getting rid of this old one. It's still in good shape, though, do you want it?"

Lydia shook her head. "Nah, but thanks though."

Allison walked over to her closet and opened it. "Before we move it, can you help me look for my small rug that we can use so the dresser doesn't scratch the floor up?" She asked. Lydia nodded and walked into the closet.

"What color is it?" Lydia asked, turning towards the darker haired girl. Allison shut the door and locked the door. "Ally what the total fuck?" She yelled and hit the door with her fist.

"I'm sorry," Allison said, sounding everything but sorry, "But this needed to happen sooner rather than later."

"Locking me in your closet needed to happen?" Lydia asked, laughing at how stupid everything sounded. "Allison, are you high?"

Allison rolled her . Her phone beeped and she looked at it.

Scott: we're here

"I'll be right back."

"Allison! What the hell?"

Allison walked out of the bedroom and walked towards the front door. She opened it and the two boys filed into her house.

"Hey," Scott said with a smile. He pulled her in for a quick kiss. She murmured it back and then looked at Stiles.

"Before we move the dresser, can you go into my closet and grab the small rug in there for me?"

"A rug?"

"So the dresser doesn't scratch my wood floor."

"Are you afraid to go back into the closet, Stiles?" Scott teased.

Stiles held up his middle finger and flashed the other boy a sarcastic smile. "Fuck you, and yeah I'll go get it."

Stiles walked down the hall and into her bedroom. He walked past her dresser, which was still up against the wall, as if she didn't even try doing it herself. He opened the closet door and noticed Lydia, sitting down on a pile of clothes.

Before Stiles could react, someone from behind him pushed him into the small area and shut he door behind him. He heard the lock click behind him.

Stiles tried for the doorknob but it wouldn't move. He sighed. Lydia watched him as he put his hand back down to his side. He didn't turn towards her. He didn't speak to her. He just stood there, not doing anything.

"We'll unlock the door when you two make up," Scott said from the other side of the door. Stiles banged on it.

"Dude I'm gonna fucking–"

"Whatcha gonna do from the other side of the door?" Scott taunted.

"I'm going to call–"

"I took your phone."

Stiles swore under his breath. "I really have to piss though."

"Too bad. The faster you make up the faster you can get out of there."

He heard the bedroom door slam shut, signaling that Scott left. Stiles ran a hand through his hair and groaned quietly. He slowly turned around and faced the girl on the floor but refused to meet her eyes.