Judgment and Threats

"So Zane... You have been acting really weird lately is something wrong?" She asked me, to be honest I wasn't okay! Emotions suck!"Um...Y-Yeah um I'm alright just thinking about things I guess.."I told her worried she might catch on. She knows me better than anyone else so I know I will have to confess my feelings at some point but maybe after we're both married or possibly never. Especially because everyone in town hates me for no reason. Possibly because of my father, the mayor in Ru'an our town, everyone hates my father but they take it all out on me. The only person who has never judged me is Aphmau and Savannah.
"Zane are you okay you sorta just... blacked out for awhile."She told me I looked up. Everyone had already left for there classes."Oh sorry! You wanna head to homeroom."I said to her staring at my locker then grabbing my books, but a piece of paper came out and fell to the floor. I bent down and picked it up then I saw writing on it.
Zane,
I know all your secrets. And if you don't give me what I want your gonna be the laughing stock of Ru'an High. I advise you don't get your father into this because it would be a shame if our mayor AND his entire family was killed now wouldn't it. Meet me at our spot at midnight tonight or you might be responsible for the murder of four Ro'meave's and also been killed by a little potato named Aphmau. I expect you to give me what I want and I mean, it's simple. All I want is love.
                             -Ivy
I gasped and dropped the letter."Zane?! Are you okay?!" I heard a voice and looked around to see Aphmau who had been staring at me for the past minute.
"I-I'm fine! Let's just go to class..." I said to her nervously picking up the letter and putting it in my sketchbook.