Superhero's on the Rooftop

Lavender helped me use my powers to get onto the roof where I was greeted by my new partner. Lavender told me that his name was Shadow Chat. "Uh... Hi. Are you Kittie Purple?" He asked me. " Yeah. You must be Shadow Chat." I said to him. I didn't expect my partner to look very ... cute. Actually he's really cute. Why am I talking about this?! But his blues eyes are just so... Snap out of it!  I just can't stop thinking about him. " Are you okay?" He asked me. "Y-Yeah just feeling a little sick is all!" I told him nervously." If your sick why are you out here? You should be inside sleeping! I should be too! My dad would kill me if he found out I snuck out!" Shadow Chat replied." I'm not that kind of sick! I'm just afraid of heights is all!" I admitted to him. " Well if your fine with being out here let's talk awhile! Get to know each other!" He said smiling."Ok! Sounds good! You can start!" I told him. " No you start! I wanna get to know you first! My life's boring anyways!" Shadow Chat said. " Okay then... well the only thing interesting in my life is my friends! My best friend is awsome! His name is- wait  should I tell you his name? He doesn't really like people and would freak out if a stranger just walked up to him and said his name!" I told him. " I don't know what he looks like so it's safe for you to tell me his name." He answered." His name is-" I began to say but the sun interrupted me." Oh no! It's almost school time! I have to go but it was great meeting you! Wanna meet again tomorrow?" Shadow Chat asked me." Sure. See ya!" I said. Once I had finished talking he was already gone.