Chapter 1 "An opportunity:

You woke up... looking up at your ceiling. It seemed unfamiliar. 'Right' you thought. You were at your new house in Tokyo. Your mother had decided to move her to pursue her dream of being a manga voice actor. You were still having trouble getting used to the place. You got up and took a shower as the cold water ran through your (h/l) (h/c) you thought about what your mother had said last night. " tomorrow you're going to your new school, Paradise Junior High School, class 3-E". After you got off from the shower, you decided to wear what you wore every day. Your dark blue long sleeve shirt, ends rolled up, your white vest and your long black skirt. 

*Time skip brought to you by Nagisa's kawaii face*

You had finally arrived at class 3-E. You couldn't belive it was so far away from the main campus! You walked into the room, expecting to be the first one in, but instead found every one already in their seats. "Ohayo (y/n)! My name is Koro-Sensei! Minna-san this is our new classmate! You can sit next to the red haired boy" the yellow octopus said. You walked over to your seat, not taking your eyes off the strange teacher. You sat down. "Hey, my name is Karma" he said with a smirk. "Hello" you said back. 

*Author's note*

*I do not own Assassination clasaroom*. Sorry this is a short chapter my potatoes! I will try to update recently. So....have a nice night. (I'm nocturnal hehehe) and sorry for any grammar errors.