Chapter 7

Hey potatoes! It's been a while since I've updated, hasn't it? Anyhow, let's get on with it.

Your POV

       You walked in your house and closed your door. You sighed with joy. "Did you and your freind have a decent time?" Your mom asked again, being quite nosy. "Yes mother." You said. "Mmm...well, today is Friday so go to sleep at your time. I will go to shower and drown myself in the depression that I didn't get the part." She said walking away. 'Mmmkay'. You walked into your bedroom, and put on a pale purple night gown. 

    You heard something was thrown on your window. 'I'd better go check' you said. You opened yout sliding glass door and entered your balcony. 

Nagisa's POV

 "(Y/n)" I whispered. (Y/n) looked down and giggled "Nagisa..". "Put on a coat and meet me here". (Y/n) smiled and nodded. After about a minute, she came down with a black jacket. Her (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes were shimmering in the moonlight. I looked at her for a moment. She smiled "What did you want to show me, Nagisa Khun?" She asked. " Here in the forest" he said running towards the forest behind her house. (Y/n) walked behind. I found the tree. "When I was little, I used to climb here all the time." I said. (Y/n) nodded. I climbed the tree up to a branch, I looked behind me but (y/n) was still on the ground. I held out my hand for (y/n). She grabbed it and carefully climbed up. She  sat on the branch where I was. "Look over there" I said pointing. (Y/n)'s mouth dropped open."it's beautiful" she said.