Chapter 4

Wow you guys. 72 reads. You guys really like it, huh? I thought I wouldn't even get 5 reads! So, I guess I'm happy reader-chan! I'm probably boring you, so, let's get on with it ^^.

 You kept thinking and thinking and thinking till you saw the time. ' Wow. 1:30, I should go to sleep ' you thought. It had taken a long time, it was about 3, but you were finally asleep.

Nagisa's POV

I looked at the time on the clock, 3:17. 'I forgot to text (y/n)!' I said as I ran to my room. I grabbed my phone and started texting.

Nagisa: can I pick you up at 9:00 tomorrow night?

Your POV 

You woke up to that annoying message ring tone. ' Yes! Message from Nagisa!' You read it and quickly texted back. 

You: Yes. Pick me up at my house

Nagisa: address?

You: 3529 Manga Avenue

Nagisa: ok. :)

You: :)

'I better get to sleep' you thought as you put your phone down. 

* Time skip: next day, 8:30*

Tonight you were going out with Nagisa to see a movie! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! ( sorry, that was quite childish of me, wasn't it?) You put on a light blue long sleeve dress. * Knock* You heard down stairs. You rushed down and opened the door. "Nagisa!" You said. "With who and where are you are you going?" Your mom asked, being quite nosy. You sighed. "With a freind" you said shutting the door. "You look..really pretty" Nagisa said. "Thank you, Nagisa" you said giving him a smile. "Let's go" Nagisa said giving you his hand. You gladly took it. You started walking. " So which movie are we going to see?" You asked. "I was thinking horror. Annabelle?" He asked. "I love horror movies! Yes!" You said. You were actually pretty scared of horror movies, but you enjoyed giving yourself chills. You didn't know why, you just did. You both had finally arrived at the theater. "I'll go grab the tickets. Can you go get the popcorn, (y/n)?" He asked. You nodded. As you went yo grab the popcorn, a hand grabbed your wrist. "Excuse me sir.." you said trying to be polite. "Looks like we got a cute girl here" he said pushing you to the ground. Nagisa came in. He pulled out a knife "Let her go" he said with a deep voice. "Not a chance, punk" he said grabbing your hand tightly. You started crying a bit. "Sir, drop the knife" a security guard said.

'Nagisa, save me'

Like it my potatoes?