Chapter 6

Nagisa and you walked to a place called "T Sushi". You sat on at a table and sat next to each other. "What would you like to eat?" The waitress asked, looking directly into Nagisa's eyes, which was seriously annoying you. "We'll share California rolls" he said looking at you. You smiled. "Ok" she said. "Wow. She's really..." Nagisa started saying. "I know" you said. "Thank you, (y/n)" he said. You looked at him, 'what for?' Your expression said. "You've given me something....something I've never had." He said looking at his feet. You watched him. You wrapped your arms around him. He hugged you back, running his fingers through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

Nagisa's POV

(Y/n) had given me something special. Something my mother couldn't even give me. Love. It was a warm feeling. "Nyfrunyfrunyfru" I heard. I looked behind me. There was Koro-sensei and Karma squatting behind a table. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" I shouted. Karma stood up. "I see you and (y/n) are a THING" he said with one those smirks. "Well, Karma, let's go and eat some jellato." He said turning to the door. Karma followed. "Are we?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes..." I said not very suee of what she wanted. "Thank you Nagisa" (y/n) said. 

Your POV

After we ate.. Nagisa walked you home. "I had a wonderful time" you said. Nagisa leaned in. His lips hit yours. It was as if your lips were made gor his. He backed away slowly. "See you in class tomorrow" he said walking away. You are 15 and you already had your first kiss. Your 2nd now. 'Future' was all you could think.