|| CHAPTER 12 ||

Sarah POV

"Sarah, wake up! We're gonna be late!" "Huh?" "We're going to Korea dummy." "Ouh. How nice of you brother." -____- 

I'm doing my morning routine and go downstairs with my luggage. "Morning Sarah." "Morning, mom." "Come eat breakfast with us." "Okay then." I seat beside my stupid brother and we're eating breakfast together. 

When me and my family get into our car, my phone is vibrating. I just got message from tae. 

Alienmental: Morning^^

Sarahduhh: Morning.-.

Alienmental: So, we were gonna meet soon huh? 

Sarahduhh: I don't know tae, cuz I didn't have my parents permission. I will, okay? 

Alienmental: Okay then.

I closed my phone and get into our car. My dad is driving us to the airport. I feel tired so, I fall asleep. After a couple of hours, we've already arrive at the airport. "Jake, help me with my luggage here!" "Help yourself!" "Mom! Jake don't want to help me!!!" "Shut up! Okay fine I'll help you." "Serve you right!" 

We're going to check in our luggage first. After the check in, we're going to buy some things at the duty free. 

"Jake, Sarah, if you want to go to buy something at the duty free, just go. Dad and mom just stay at here. Okay? And Jake, protect your little sis. You got it?" "Yes, mom." "Okay then. Here some money." 

Me and my brother walking around the airport together. "Hey Sarah, you remember when you was a little girl?" "Huh? Nah. I don't really remember it." "Oh really? Because your face was so ugly back then." "What the..." "Ehem.. Don't cursing with me!" "You remember my best friend when I was little?" "Huh? You mean that guy you always called him PLAYBOY?" "Yasss. You remember his name?" "Nah.. I just know that his name was Kim? That's just I remember it." "Ouh. Hey, you smell it?" "Smell what?" "The scent of the chocolate that is calling mehh." I grab my brother wrist and go to the chocolate shop. "You still the little kid, Sarah that really loves food. Especially chocolate." "Ehemm... food is my bae!" "Yeah. Yeah." 

------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long trip, we finally arrive at the Incheon airport. "Hello Korea!" My brother laughs at me and ruffles my hair. "Come on Jake, Sarah!" "Yes, dad." My dad is looking for a taxi. Finally, there's a taxi and we put our luggage. Me and my brother are watching the spectacular view of Seoul. "It's so beautiful." "Yupp. More beautiful than you." I slapped my brother arms. "Ouch. I'm sorry dummy." "You are the one that is dummy!" "Sarah, stop fight with your brother." "But mom.." "Listen to mom!" "I'm sorry mom." "Serve you right, Sarah!" "I hate you!" "I hate you more!"