|| CHAPTER 32 ||

Sarah POV 

"Hahah I know. I'm just joking. Actually, I just want to give you some supports? I don't want you to be nervous ya know." 

I smiles. "Haha okay." When we talking, there's someone knock on the door.

"Sarah? You're already awake?" The doctor asks me and gives a smile to Taehyung. I nods to her. She pats my shoulder and says, "Do not be worry."

"Sorry, sir. But, I think you should wait at the outside." The doctor says to Taehyung. "Why?" He asks. "We want to bring Sarah to the surgery room. We have to make it early. Hope you understand it, sir." The doctor says. 

"Oh okay. Can I be with her for a minute?" Taehyung says. The doctor nods. She walk out off the door. 

Taehyung sigh and gives me his smiles. "So, you're already have to do the surgery." "Yup." I says. 

Suddenly, he hugs me. I'm shock. "I love you, Sarah. You can survive the surgery. Promise me?" There's tears rolling down his cheeks. I wipes his tears and nods. "I will, okay? Now, smiles. I want you to be happy. I want you to smile not to cry." I ruffles his hair. 

"Wait, take a pic." He brings out his phone we take many photos together. "Okay. Good luck. Bye." He says. He pinch my cheeks and walk out off the door. 

After a couple of minutes, the doctor come with the nurses. "Okay Sarah. No need to be scared. Just relax. You will survive it." The doctor says to calm me down. I inhale and exhale my breath. The nurses bring me to the another bed and put all the wires. They set up all the things for the surgery. 

"Okay. Here we go." They started to bring me to the surgery room. I look at the balloons and all the memories in the room. I will miss it. ALL OF THEM. 

I heard that the surgery door open and they setting up for my surgery. I look above me and see a bright light that shines brightly. 

You can do this, Sarah. I feel something sharp in my skin. And then, I slowly fallen asleep.