|| CHAPTER 22 ||

Sarah POV

Tomorrow morning. "Sarah. Wake up." I open my eyes and found out that my brother is cleaning the hotel room. I yawn. "Morning Jake." I smiles. "Morning. Hurry! You're gonna be late." "Huh? Late for what?" Jake looks at me. "You said you're gonna go out with tae." I shock. 

I quickly go to the bathroom. I doing the routine. "Sarah, have a breakfast first." I go to the kitchen and eat the breakfast that my brother have made. "Hey, eat this medicine. Your disease gonna be more worse." I cough. I'm just gonna eat my medicine but I keep coughing.

"Hey, your okay?" Jake looks worried. "I'm okay." I smiles. "Take care of yourself, okay?" I nod. "Here bring this along. I scared that you might be choking and keep choking. Understood?" I smiles. "Okay Jake. Emm, do mom and dad know this?" "Yup. I've already told them. They said to take care of yourself." 

"Oh okay. Bye Jake." I bid goodbye to him. And, I get out from the hotel to take a fresh air. "Ha!" I startled. "Kim Taehyung!" I ruffles his hair. "Hahah morning playgirl." "Morning playboy." 

"So, where shall we go?" He ask me. "I don't know. I'm not living here." I smiles. "Ah! How about we go to monster cafe? That's my favourite place tho." "Sure. I'm just gonna follow you." 

We walk to the monster cafe. As we walk, "Sarah, you remember when we were in school together?" Taehyung looks at me. "Yeah. I remember. We like a couple back then." "We so close. So, now I'm gonna make new memories with you." He smiles at me.

"New memories?" "Yup. Until you go back to your place. I'm spend time with you like when we were young." "Sure." He puts his left arm around my neck and his right hand inside his pocket. 

"I miss this." I looks at him and puts my right arm around his waist. "Just like when we were young." 

(You still my best friend, right? No matter what happens, you still be by my side, right?)