|| CHAPTER 27 ||

Sarah POV 

"Playgirl." I looks over the direction to the voice. Wait, Taehyung? 

I smiles at him. I show him a smiles when I'm hurts. I'm hurts because I do not want to leave my parents, my brother and especially Taehyung. I'm just fake it. I fake it in front of them. I'm act like I'm a tough girl but in my heart, i'm just a weak girl. I'm dying inside. It's okay, as long as they happy. I'm happy. 

"Taehyung? You're here?" He comes to me. 

"Yeah." He ruffles my hair. 

Suddenly, there's a knock. "Emm sorry for interrupting. Sarah, you awake? Are you feeling okay now?" The doctor ask me. 

"Yes doctor. I kinda feel a little headache. That's all." I smiles. 

"Okay." The doctor turns around and facing my family and Taehyung. 

"Ma'am, sir. Sorry but your daughter's leukaemia gotten worse." The doctor say while looks at me. 

All of them look shock. "What do you mean by gotten worse, doctor?" Mom say with shaky voice.

The doctor sigh and pats my shoulder. "Sarah's leukaemia is now Stage 4. And she only have a few days to live. We having surgery for Sarah. We don't know the future yet. But if Sarah strong enough, she will survive the surgery." 

Mom almost faints. Dad holds mom with Jake. Their eyes starting watery. "Mom, sit." Jake tells mom to sit on the chair that have been provided in the hospital room. "When my daughter having the surgery?" Dad ask. "Tomorrow. We have to have it early because we afraid that her disease will get more worse." "Okay. Thank you doctor." The doctor walk out of the room. 

"Sarah, don't leave me. You have to be strong, okay? I know my little princess is a strong girl. Okay? Promise me, Sarah. Don't leave me here alone." Jake say while holds my both hands. 

"You still have dad and mom." I smiles. I'm trying my best to look okay. 

"No. I want mom and dad. I want you too. Don't leave me, okay?" Jake starting to cry. He hugs me tightly. "I love you ugly. I love you freakin much." I hugs him back. My clothes getting wet because of his tears. "I love you too, Jake. Your my stupidest brother. My only one brother." 

He lets go of me. "Jake, promise me." He wipes his tears. "What?" "If I survive the surgery, you have to give me the biggest smiles of yours. Okay? I want my brother to smile. Promise?" 

He giggles at me. "Yeah yeah promise." We do the promise. 

I'm still on the hospital bed. My parents, Jake and Taehyung having fun and talking with me. I smiles because I will remember this forever. 

Taehyung POV 

"Jake. I will go out for a minute." "Okay." 

I go out from the hospital and go to the monster cafe. I order Sarah's favourite drink and food. Caramel macchiato and black forest cake. I want to give this to her as a support for the surgery tomorrow. I wish she can make it. She will. She will not leave me. And, she will not leave her family. I know her. She really loves her family so much. 

When I drives back to the hospital, I see a shop that sell balloons. I go inside the shop. "Welcome. May I help you?" "Oh yeah. What kind of balloons you sell?" I buy colourful balloons for Sarah. I drives back to the hospital. 

I already arrive at the hospital. I park my car and go to Sarah room. I'm starting to feel nervous. You can do this, Taehyung. I say to myself. I hold the handle and open the door.