Chapter 18

Hey everyone. Warning some sexual acts in this chapter.

---------------------------------------

----Anthony----

"Babyyyy" I whined "Come back to bed"

"Mary's crying Tony" Bella stated

I rolled my eyes "She ruins everything"

"Stop whining"

"Get back into bed Bell. I got her" Bella's mom said walking pass to go to Mary's room

I smirked and Bella sighed and came back towards the bed. She came over to her side, stood there and then walked away. I watched her walk around the bed to my side of the bed and grabbed my wrists. She pinned my hands next to my head. She started to straddle me and started to kiss me.

I kissed back and then Bella pulled away and smirked and rolled over to her side of the bed and had her back towards me.

I glared at the back of her end.

"Stop glaring Baby" Bella said and i could hear her smirking.

I huffed and then wrapped my arms around my babygirl and pulled her to me.

"Dont ever do that again" I growled "You teased me. You are a bad girl" 

Bella turned around in my arms and looked at me and smiled "But you love me"

"Not when you are a bad girl" I smirked

Bella pouted "you love when im bad"

I felt a hand go down my chest to my abs. Then fingers playing with the edge of my pants.

My breath started to get heavier because Bella started to kiss my neck. Bella's hand left the edge of my pants and went up to my abs. She started to feel up my abs. I moaned when Bella bite my ear lope.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed what she was doing. The next thing i knew i felt a push and i landed on the floor. I groaned.

I opened my eyes and saw a smirking Bella.

"Was that necessary?" I asked sitting up

"Yes it was" Bella chirped and then smirked "nice boner by the way"

I covered up Anthony Jr.