Chapter 17

We went inside and while i was trying to get over what Anthony said to me. I looked over to Anthony and he smirked to me.

I rolled my eyes.

The waiter took us over to the table. Anthony and i sat down and the waiter gave us our menus.

"This is really fancy dinner Tony" I smiled

"Do you like it?" Anthony asked. i could see in his eyes that he was scared.

"Tony whats wrong?" I asked

Tony smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing sweetie"

-------

Our dessert came out and Tony stood up and nodded at the waiter. The waiter smiled.

"Isabella, I love you so much. We have a kid together. I know we are still Teenager but i dont car. I want you to be mine." Tony got onto his knees and i gasped. "Will you Marry me Bella?"

I smiled and nodded and whipped the tears off my face. "Yes"

Everyone cheered in the restaurant while Anthony and I kissed.

I pulled away and looked into Anthony's eyes. I saw so much love in his eyes. I knew in that moment that everything that has happened was meant to be.

We sat back down. I started to eat my dessert when a man that was smiling big came over.

"Congrats on the engagement" The man said

I smiled at the man and Anthony.

"Thank you" I smiled

"I am the owner of this place" The man said "Im Paul"

"Anthony and this is Bella" Anthony said looking at the owner curiously.

"Well i wanna give you guys this dinner for free" The man smiled

I looked at Anthony surprised

"Umm.... You dont have to" Anthony said slowly.

"I want to" Paul said

"Thank you so much" I smiled at the man

"You're Welcome and congrats again"

With that the man left our table. I looked at Anthony and smiled "Wow"

"I know" Anthony smirked "This night just got better"

I giggled and rolled my eyes.

---------------------------------

After our dinner, we drove to a drive in.

"Old fashion date i see" I smirked

"Oh shush"

"I never knew you could be so romantic"

"I said shush"

I laughed.

The movie started and i started smiling big. It was Grease.

"Oh my good" I squealed

Anthony chuckled and opened his door. "Sweeties lets cuddle in the back"

I nodded and got out of the car and went into the back seat.

I snuggled right into Anthony. I started to look at the ring and played with it.

"Baby please dont tell me you are regretting saying yes"

"Hey" I looked at Tony. "Of course not. I just cant believe this is happening"

----Anthony-----

"Good" I smiled and kissed my girl on the lips.

I've been planning on this since i found out she was pregnant. I wanted to marry her so much.

After her and her parents worked out everything. I went old school and asked her parents for permission.

I wanted to propose with our daughter there with us but then Bella's mom and my mom screamed at me and started to plan everything. My dad helped me figure out Bella's ring size so everything will go right.

When i found out the drive in was going to have Grease playing the night i was planning on proposing, i had to add the movie in.

"Tony"

"Yeah" I looked down at Bella who was staring at me happily.

"Can we wait for the wedding?" She asks

"Of course. Whenever you want the wedding we can have it. Even if you want to ran away and go to the city hall and get married there" i said

Bella chuckled and smiled and kissed me on the lips "I love you"

"I love you too"

--------------------------------------------

Sorry, i havent updated in a while. Ive been trying to finish and start some new books.

Thank you all for reading this book.

I'm not done with this book. I have ideas for this book.

Thank you

Love,

Cass