Chapter 2-Unsual morning

"Lucas! Come here! Lucas!!!"i frantically searched for my constantly wandering annoying attendant.

"My apologies,princess...I should've gotten to your side sooner,Lucas is-"Jonas apologized trying to seize down my temper.

"Where's Lucas?tell me!where!is!Lucas!Tell me Jonas!where is he?!"I ignored him and selfishly just continued to search for Lucas.

"Princess,if you could just calm down-"Jonas desperately tried again

"Ha?! I am calm!its just!" I cut his words with blood rushing to my head stubbornly denying.

"My,my,princess,you look for another guy and is with another guy,how should I react about this,I wonder?" My Gentle lover teased.

"Eric!You're back!and It's not what you think I only have my eyes for you and I'm looking for that bastard who's supposed to be teaching me how to ride a horse!" I reassured him and explained the situation,complaining in the process.

"Unfortunately,Even if you explain,I'm not mad,I even find you quite daring,my princess" he chuckled and and gave me a very seductive look.

"That isn't my name is it? Call my name?" I answered back giggling with a daring request and came closer to him to put my arms around his neck.

"Hmmm,is it not? Well then,allow me to call you-"

*opens eyes*

'Toot toot toot' (alarm setting off)

I woke up to the sound of the alarm

I forgot to turn it off because of what happened yesterday...

a lot of things happened didn't it?...

its Sunday and I have nothing to do....so I'll just explain what was that just now.

I have been having this dream since I was a child just like today but it's a different scene each time and I can somehow recognize which happened first or later.

The language was different,I've never heard of it before but I somehow understand it,and whenever I try to find out about it,in the end I don't know how to write it out or type it,which was clearly impossible.

I can somehow speak the language but only a little bit,you know,I get tongue tied,I'm not used to saying it so sometimes when I'm alone I try to get used to it little by little.

In my dreams I was a princess and there were three guys I think they're my attendants? But one things for sure,I had a relationship with that 'Eric' guy.

Eric had a medium long hair it was brownish and a bit spiky,
he was the intelligent,mature,and quite the playful sadist kind of guy.
his strategies are top class and excels in using the arrow,distance is never a problem for him which made him my attendant and my lover.

Jonas had a frivolous black hair that looks quite fluffy and cute.
My calm playful attendant,who you don't want to mess with.
Once you've gotten on his bad side,you'll never think of him as cute again.
The kind of unpredictable guy who is average in everything he does but excels in using chains and knives.

And lastly,Lucas,
Lucas had a long shiny silky hair that I loved to play with.
he was the tallest of them all and he excels in horse riding and in using a sword,in other words direct combat. He was also my first attendant.