Chapter 1-A coincidental meeting?

This is my first time doing this so...please forgive me for some mistakes
(Actually I just thought of this story just now:P)
I actually don't even know if anyone would read this...hahaha.......
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I'm Midori Reyes,half-Japanese half-Filipino but raised in America,I frequently visited the Philippines as a child but I moved in for good after high school,I'm 19 years old now and live alone. It's been a while since I moved,how is it? I don't know but I am currently experiencing my first heartbreak from my first love who I luckily had a short relationship with and what I mean by short is that we didn't even last for 3 months.

Right now I'm just eating all sorts of stuff (mostly cup noodles though) here in 7/11 after my girlfriend who is now my ex-girlfriend,Katy broke up with me earlier this morning. And now I'm sitting on a 4 seat table by the corner facing the wall and leaning on my side while whining all day long, I also have my hood on so they won't say that I'm a suspicious person that stayed there the whole time while eating cup noodles.

(A/N:"they'll find you more suspicious that way though...")

"First girlfriend,first heart break....that hurts."I whispered sobbing.

"Maybe because she didn't like you from the very start?"someone suddenly talked to me in English from behind,placed his tray on the table.

"Wha-?" I suddenly said in shock almost jumping.

He sat down beside me along with two other guys who was wearing similar hoods occupying the whole table that I was sitting on, they were well built teenagers who are taller than me.

I guess they are probably somewhere on the same age as me? (Well,I must admit that I am smaller than the usual height for my age....)

'They look....kinda cool with the hoods and all,huh....' Is what I thought while staring at their most likely ideal attractive features any would willingly fall for.

Then I realized...

What the heck am I thinking about?!

First of all I'm a guy! Why the heck would I even think about falling for them?

I am sooo not gay it's just that compared to me is much much more cooler than me so I just unknowingly admired them.

Second,this guy here beside me said Maybe beacause she didn't like you from the start,she didn't like me?Why would she go out with me if she didn't?RIGHT?! I want to believe in positive things right now,one more blow and I might've been a shut-in human hating introvert.

And why are they even sitting with me like they know me?! Sheesh, I can never get used to the comfortable atmosphere here.

"Who said you can sit?"I whispered at the person who sat beside me

"Well,we asked and you stayed silent" said the guy across me with a can't-do-anything- about-it face

"Silence means yes?" said the guy by the other corner,with an annoyingly gentle smile on his face