CHAPTER 2

MEDIA: Noah

I said that we were anxious to know who would replace Peterson. Today a real estate agent came to visit the apartment on the ground floor with an old couple, I said to myself: So like we will have to live with the old. I stayed in the balcony to watch them. It is p to insinuate that I listen to the door but I heard women talk about their situation, she actually called Anderson and she would actually an apartment for his son named Chris.

The first thought I had is: "if you can live alone is that you are important, but if you are of age you do not need your parents to be able to find an apartment, basically you n ''re a son to father and mother. " In short it is decided that one, it will just keep my neighbor.

A few minutes later, everything is arranged and Chris will develop next week. Although he did not interest me, I still wanted to see his face. I return to my habits, and I await the arrival of my friends. I'll talk on the phone with my best friend Abbygaelle, for it is too long so I called Abby. It's a pretty cool girl, she has her own style and never allows himself to be an issue, finally it's tough what !!!

-Allo Abby !!! Then you hurry you or what ??

-Listen, I'm not a machine either, huh !!!

-Humm Guess what !!!

- What?

-Forget The new neighbors, it will have a new neighbor but I think it is a son Mom and Dad !!!

- No not tell me I could not wait for nothing !!

Oh do not worry, we have not seen his face, nor discovered his character .We do not judge a person before meeting.

Yes, it was me who said that!

-ok I hurry anyway!

Ten minutes after I called, she arrived. I say she was fast anyway.

-Beverly 'Re there ???

Then I know that was Noah, of course he likes to call me from the balcony by the phone. In addition it comes squatter all the time at home. It is a handsome young man if you will, but it is lazy. I love it even if it has an impressive and delicate language. This is all to him.

-What Do you want me in the morning ??

-I Was wondering why you did not wake me today ??

Am I dreaming !!!!! Throughout his life, I must do everything in its place, and then not even in the same apartment.

Oh sorry I've completely forgot !!!

Abby gives me a dirty look ...

-You continued to take care of him as if he still had 10 years when he had 17 years, what !!!!

-I Know, but sometimes it makes me pity !!

From there or it is perched Noah tends head to greet Abby.

-Hi My pretty, okay? Life is Beautiful? he said, throwing his Colgate smile.

Abby looked up to heaven, giving him a dark look ...

She did not respond, while the two are friends and enemies at once. There is a tension between them quite bizarre, but no more.

Abby is a girl with all styles of mixed worlds, originality makes it a special girl, I, on the contrary, I only wear my Converse, my skinny jeans and my sweater, the strict needed anything !! 1m with my 75 and my 60kg I did not risk going out one evening in tight dress. When you see me, they class me directly to sport and casual category, which is not part of the fatal beauties.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

Thank you for reading and comment or vote please !! Kiss !!!