Chapter 3

MEDIA: Abby

Noah decided to piss us today, in five minutes it arrived.

-James Is still not happened ??? But what could he fool ....

-Listen Noah, it is still 9am and something you will not annoy us in the morning anyway right? So thank you to remain silent until your best friend happens.

Noah and James have known since they were kids, even during the difficult time they backed toward one another. They were inseparable Finally ..... until I fell in love with James .... It's a long story, but after some ups and downs, they have again become best friends, but this link is always a little fragile.

Oh, miss gets mad ??? You will not piss me off with your lessons at two balls, anyway !!! He said, making hand gestures.

-Listen Don Juan, or you decide you formulate a correct sentence, or you ask your ass in a chair you shut up !!!

Abby has always known how to manage Noah, she discusses "Don Juan" because he likes to play with the girls, and also because it is popular with girls. Besides, she hates to see him turn around the high school girls.

Oh that's good, I'll leave you alone, "girls" he said, going to the salon.

Meanwhile James, me and Abby, come to my room to talk about everything and nothing, things which girls !!!

-You're okay?? asked Abby. We say we just get you out of a cemetery !!!

-You Makes you account, tomorrow it's back, we will have to study every day to keep our stable rating it more my parents put me under pressure, since it is the year of the final year and more ago Baccalaureat!!!!!

'You're exaggerating a bit, right?

-How That, I not exaggerating, it's just the stress of school and then you do it bother you?

Bah I say to myself that it's okay that's all, plus it is not that hard.

I looked stunned, I do not believe it is so serene compared to the new school year was about to shake up our lives !!! But part of my subconscious made me a note: "Ah, but that's normal, she never had a problem school, his grades have always been excellent." It was not the same grade level, she has the facility to understand.

Oh great mistress, I forgot your superhuman intelligence was !!!!!

-Bref, You can always see the good side of things !!

-What Good side?

-Guys....

-That's true!!! Especially as our new neighbor does not appear is the ideal boy, although I have not seen yet.

-Yes, but....

Suddenly you hear noise in the living room, which means James arrived and are already robbing the apartment with Noah. For a long time I have not seen him since he had stopped his studies Professor of Swimming. James ....

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Thank you for reading !!! Kisses !! (=

I know I said but please comment !! (=