Chapter 12

// hay guys! I was just wondering if yall could spread this awesome book around so that more people will read it! Thanks and enjoy! \\

《Dan's POV》

So far, everything is going great. I'm getting the girl I want and my plan is working perfectly. I will get my revenge.

There she is. The beautiful creature that God created. She was an angel. I was a demon who wished to be one of them although I knew it would never happen. In my world, I will be with this angel. It will happen.

"Hay Emily!"

"H-hi." She said shyly.

She walked away sadly.

Was it something I said? Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did. Maybe she is just torn between us. She shouldn't be though. Jake is in jail. She shouldn't want him anymore. Right?

Ring, ring, ring!

Well looks like I'll see her later. Oh well. I'll find out what's wrong soon.

《Jake's POV》

I don't do it. I wouldn't. Why would they accuse me of this. The one thing I wouldn't do.

It was all Dan's fault. He told the police it was me. They have to believe me.

"Officer? Can I call someone?"

He grunted and walked away. Great. Now what am I supposed to do.

The officer came back and opened the door to my cell.

"You have 10 minutes."

I practically jumped up and ran our the door to the phone. Lucky that I memorized her number. She's in lunch right now which will be good.

I dial the number. One ring. Two ring. Three ring. She picks up.

"Emily it's me, Jake! Look you have to believe me. I didn't do this. I wouldn't do this to you. Why would I save your life twice to destroy it again?! I'm not that kind of person!"

"I-i k-know."

"You do?"

"Y-yeah. I-it's m-might not h-have been D-dan though. I-it c-could have b-been a-anyone."

I shudder at thought of it being my "mother" Who was currently in jail for life because all the kids she has murdered and injured.

"Your times up!"

I nodded and we say our goodbyes and I hang up slowly walking back to my sell. I had the right to sulk so I did. How was I supposed to do.

I can't do this. Not with everything else that has happened to me in the past week. I can't let her down. She has to believe me. She just has to.

《Dan's POV》

"Hay Emily! What's wrong? Why do you seem so sad?"

I watched her as she just walked away and shook her head. Was it something I said? Something I did?

Oh my God! Did she find out that I technically put Jake in jail? Did he find a way to talk to her? This isn't good......... what ever it is.

I walked over to Emily and sat down next to her. She picked a good spot. Right under an oak tree in the shade.

I look at her and she shuffled away to the other side of the tree. I leaned my head back against the tree.

"What's wrong Emily? You have to tell me at some point."

I heard her sniffle. I could just barely hear her whisper,

"Y-your a m-monster."