Chapter 17

《Emily's POV》

I hurt a over. Not in a small way but like a headache all over. It's horrible. I didn't know what was happening.

It lm seemed so surreal as a swat team entered the house and surrounded me while shooting at the others. They scattered and sooner returned with guns. I didn't realize that I got shot in the side until I felt something warm running down my stomach.

I curled up as best as I could looking for a shirt or something to cover up but it was all in peices.

The guns stopped firing and a woman walked in with a blanket. She ordered the others to do something and they left with the other three that had raped me.

"Are you alright? You can tell me later but I brought you fresh clo-...... I NEED A MEDIC RIGHT NOW!!!! COME QUICK!!" She yelled.

I was already so pale. Almost white as snow when she had yelled for help.medics rushed in with a stretcher. They took the underwear and bra from her and put them on so I would have less cleavage.

I had only just made it out when I saw Jake then blacked out.

《Jake's POV》

"Emily!! Please! You have to let me through. I must see her."

The officers looked at each other and groaned but let me past. I practically galloped to Emily.

Not to be perverted but her body was beautiful. Even her scars added to her beautiful body. The only thing is, some scars were opened and she had bruises and fresh marks all over her from the other men.

I can't believe this happened to her. I just cant....... I hate myself for not looking harder. I really do.

I hoped into the truck and held Emily's hand. It was so cold and fragile. I almost didn't want to touch it but I had to stay at her side until I knew if she was ok.

I didn't realize I was crying when one of the nurses handed me a tissue box and lightly dried of Emily's hand.

"Thanks" I mutter.

Time had passed so quick when the ambulance stopped and they pulled her away. I ran after them but they stopped me when they room her into the emergency room.

"I'm sorry sir but you are not aloud to enter this room. Please wait in the wating room."

I mentally groaned but agreed and sat down. I must have fallen asleep because Emily's family was sitting with me.

WAIT WHAT?!?!?! When did they start caring? I look around and awkwardly go to the vending machine and grab a snack.

I leave and walk all the way back to my car. It took about ten minutes and when I got to my car I drove back to the hospital and slept in the car even more.

I hadn't realized how tired I really was until I awoke in a dark parking lot.

I checked me phone to see if Emily had gone where ever she was and sure enough, she was still at the hospital.

I walk back in but go to the bathroom first to make sure that I looked presentable. I am a complete mess. My hair is ruffled, I have dark circles under my eyes, my clothes are wrinkled, and I just looked horrible.