Ummmm (i dont know)(Andy Six)

#Imagine you invited your mate over and then it gets weird...

*Andy POV*

So Y/N rang me today too see if I wanted to hang out. The truth is I like her a lot! I think today I'm gunna tell her.

*Your POV*

"Ok today is the day I tell him" you said to your self walking back an forth.

You heard the door bell ring so you answered it. "G'day Andy" "Sup Y/N" "Nothing much come in" you smiled and he walked in a d sat on the couch.

"Andy I--" I got stopped but Andy's lips on mine! GROSS! EWWWW!!! I pulled back "Y/N I really like you! Will you go out with me?" I just looked at him what do I say? "Ummm Andy? The thing is I called you here so I can tell you I have a Boyfriend now...." He went red! "You can come in baby" your boyfriend came I'm and sat down next to you and put his arm around you.

"Andy this is Zach,Zach this is Andy" you said awkwardly. "Hey Andy" Zach put his hand out. "hey" Andy shakes his hand.

*hour later*

"I better go bye" Andy said "See ya dude" Zach said nicely "bye Andy" he left and yeah that's it.

************************************

Hey guys sorry it sucks! I tried but it failed. :( lol but talk to yas later bye!

Xoxo oh and sorry it's really short