Why? (Sad) (Justin Bieber)

#imagine you and Justin have been dating for a while now and then something goes wrong!

*Your POV*

I told Justin I was going to the club with the girls for a bit and I would be home later.

"You better not leave me Y/N" Justin said

"Hahaha I won't Justin trust me"

"Ok bye" He came closer to you and kissed you

"Bye Justin"

You walked out side and waited for your friends to come. They came like 5mins later an then you guys went to party!

*Justin POV*

I heard Y/N leave and decided to call Selena and see what's she up to. I haven't talked or seen her in a while.

I grabbed my phone and rang her.

"Hello" "Hey Selena it's me Justin" "Oh hey what's up?" "You want to come hang for a bit while Y/N is gone out with her mates?" "Sure be there in 5 bye"

I hung up and waited for her to come.

*5mins later*

I heard the door bell ring so I got up and answered it. "Hey Justin!" Selena hugged me "hey come in"

We went and sat on the couch and watched some movies and had a few beers.

*hour or two later*

"Justin?" Selena said trying not to fall "Yea" "Come here!" She smiled. I walked to her "What?" She kissed me. It didn't feel right. She jumped on me and I walked her over to the couch not breaking the kiss.

*Your POV*

I got home and I only had 1 or 2 beers cause beer really isn't my thing but I walked up to the door and opened it. "Baby I'm home" I walked in and saw Justin kissing Selena. "Shit! Y/N it's not what it looks like!" "WHAT THE HELL JUSTIN!"

I ran out the door while Justin pushed Selena off him. "BABE!" I heard him yell but I just kept running and running.

*BEEEEEPP*

*still your POV*

I woke up in a hospital bed. I felt someone holding my hand. I looked and saw Justin in tears.

*Justin POV*

"Justin?" I heard. I looked up "Your ok!" I kissed Y/N hand. "What happened?" Shit how am I gunna tell her!

"Well.. Ummm... You kinda got hit by a car when you were running" I looked in her amazing eyes. "Why was I... Oh yeah" She took her hand from mine and crossed her arms. "I'm sorry I really am Y/N! Please I'll do anything for you to forgive me but I understand if you hate me" a tear went down my cheek "Why Justin? Why did you do it?" Her eyes started to water up "We were drunk but Selena started it!"

A tear went down her face. I wiped it away with my thumb. "I love you and I always will Y/N you will always be my princess!" I looked away and rubbed my neak nervous. "I love you too Justin. You will always be my prince" I looked back at Y/N and smiled

"So you forgive--" she cut me off by kissing me. "I forgive you Justin. Just don't do it again! Or I will leave you"

"I won't I promise" we kissed again.

************************************

Hey first imagine! I hope you like it! It probs sucks but I tried! So you can't say I didn't try. Well I'll update soon bye xoxo