OMG! (Minecraft) (skydoesminecrft)

#imagine your out in the forest with your axe grabbing wood for your little House!

You walked up to a tree and carved 'Sky+Y/N' in a heart. You loved Sky! He's amazing! But anyway you were walking then you heard people "Is that Sky and Deadlox?" You whisper to your self. You sit behind a tree and look over the side.

What do you see? Sky...

"HEY DEADLOX!" Sky screamed! "WHAT!" OMG you can't believe it's really them!

"Sky! I heard something? Is coming from over there" Deadlox whispered.

Shit did they hear me! "Lets go over!" I heard walking in my direction. I closed my eyes then "Wow hello!" I opened them and I saw sky! "H-Hi Sky" "please call me Adam(it's his real name)" "Ok thanks" He helped me up. "So what's your name?" "My name is Y/C/N (computer nickname) but you can call me Y/N" "Well do you want to come join us?" "Yes! I mean yeah sure" "Ok come on" he laughed and I met Deadlox.

Best day of my life!

************************************

Hey guys! Sorry I really love Skydoesminecrft well Adam! He's amazing and search him up on YouTube and Subscribe to him to come I'm the Sky Army! It's awesome! Well anyway sorry it sucked and yeah bye!

P.s sorry it's short