Chapter 13: Heart, Body and Soul

**Warning: Contains sex scene**

After Ange had left, Charlotte took Theo to get washed up. She was currently tucking him in after reading him a story.

"Good night Teddy, sleep tight"

"Nite, love you forever"

"Love you always, baby" She pushed the hair off his forehead kissing him softly.

"Momma?"

"What is it Teddy?" She lovingly touched his cheek.

"Can Jack-Jack come say good nite?" he asked eyes heavy with sleep.

"I'm right here buddy." Jack said as he came from where he stood at the doorway to sit on the bed close to Theo "Good night Theo" He ran a hand softly over his head.

"Nite Daddy" he said softly as he drifted off to sleep.

Charlotte's eyes shot to Jack, his face in frozen in shock before a slight smile appeared on his face as he turned to look at her. She should have been more worried that Theo was getting so attached but she couldn't help the smile that formed on her face at his words.

"He really is a great kid" Jack said once she closed the door leaving them out in the hall.

"I'm truly blessed."

"Maybe it has to do with fact that he has an amazing mother" He stepped closer making her face heat up.

"Your sister seems nice" she tried changing the topic

"I don't want talk about my sister" His eyes locked on hers, hand brushing across her cheek; tingles erupting at the contact.

"What would you like to talk about then." Her voice came out in a whisper, she didn't know how much longer she could take his subtle touches on her face trailing down her arms to her waist.

His breath was hot on her face, green eyes swirling with lust and desire, "I don't" His lips took hers in a gentle yet demanding kiss, asking her to give herself to him. Her legs turned to jelly, afraid she was going to fall she clung to the front of his shirt like her life depended on it. He wrapped a hand around her waist pulling her fully to him, no space between them. She gasped at the sudden contact allowing him to deepen the kiss, tasting her making her groan. Never in her life had she been kissed like this, and she found herself wanting more.

Jack's hand slowly traveled from her waist, up side to cup her cheek. She whimpered at the loss of contact as he pulled back. "Are you sure about this?" Raw emotion filling his eyes. She never felt anything like this before, not like when she was with Jack. She had been running scared for too long, never allowing herself to fall for someone like she was fell for the man in front of her.

She looked up at him, lust, desire and love mirroring in her own chocolate brown eyes. "I'm sure".

Never breaking the kiss he lead her back into his room, gently laying her on the bed. He let go of her go her waist, his arm traveled slowly up her ribcage to rest under her breast. His thumb flicked and grazed on her sensitive nipples. She moaned at the touch, even through her shirt she was wearing, she could feel the warmth of his touch. Jack continued rubbing her, trailing kisses across her jaw down to her neck making her moan again when he found her sweet spot. His nimble fingers made quick work of taking off her shirt, kissing down to top of her white lace bra.