beginning

okay so this is the start of "inhale my words" aka my rant book that will be filled with a lot of different things.

I've been wanting to start this for a long, long time, and now I'm finally making it. I'm just so tired of having my thoughts swirling around in my head, and I honestly think it's better for me to get it out sometimes, without being smashed for it.

there'll be some rants and stuff about my personal life, bc I feel like I can kinda slam the people I'm mad at on here w/o them finding out.

there'll also be some about the media, celebs and the drama happening in that world. I always have a tON of shit to say about that stuff.

so, you might as well know this now, I'm a big lover of music and bands and other artists, so ofc there'll be some about that too.

I'm a big 5sos fan but I'll try to keep that on the down low. keyword is try, bc this fandom is crazy, and a lot is happening all. the. time. especially drama *sigh*. I'm so tired of trying to rant with 140 characters on twitter (aye follow mine @GUITARHEMMlNGS - the i in hemmings is a lower case L)

okay, the last thing. please remember that my opinions are my opinions, and I'm entitled to have them. you are entitled to have yours, and they don't have to be similar. idrc if you think my opinion is shit, and you can ofc come with your opinions in the comments or whatever, but be respectful.

okay, I think that's that.

prepare yourselves for some nice ass rants.

au revoir

- anna