Chapter 1

"I had sex with him last night" my best friend Mya said as we walk down the hallway to lunch.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes girl, and it was good."

"That's great Mya." I say with no enthusiasm.

"You need a boyfriend."

"Oh no no no I don't."

"Yes you do, i'm telling you, its great. He'll buy you whatever you want!" Mya says.

"I told you this before Mya, I'm not ready for a relationship."

By this time we reached the lunch room. Mya and I got in the line and got our food. I got my favorite, pizza. Mya got a salad like usual. She has the perfect body and she doesn't risk losing it. As we're eating, her boyfriend Khalil walks up to us.

"Hey baby." he said to Mya while kissing her.

"Hey." she says back.

"Last night was great."

"I know bae, i'm still sore thanks to you." she said rolling her eyes.

"Ummm, excuse me, can we NOT talk about your sex life please."

"Sorry." Mya says.

"Anyway Khalil, what are you doing after school today?"

"I don't know babe, probably chill at home"

"Can I come over?"

"Sure"

"Jessica wanna go to Khalil's house after school?"

"Umm, I don't know I-"

"Come one Jessica, your not gonna do anything but go home anyway" she said.

She was actually right. Usually after school I went home and did absolutely nothing after i finished my homework. She's right, what's the point of going home.

"Fine" I replied.

The rest of the day flew by and I was with Mya on my way to Khalil's house. I didn't really wanna come but Mya had a point, I was just gonna go home to do nothing. We walked into Khalil's house and Mya called for him.

"In the game room!"

Yes, game room. Khalil is kind of rich. When we waked into the game room to my surprise Khalil wasn't alone. He was playing 2k with some boy I never seen before. He was really cute too.

"Oh wassup guys." Khalil said snapping me out of my daze.

"Hey babe, hey Marcus"

"Sup Mya. Who's this?" He asked making a gesture towards me.

"I can't believe you guys never met before. This is my best friend Jessica."

"Nice to meet you Jessica" he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too Marcus." I said looking straight into his eyes. His light brown eyes I may add. His eyes just make him ten times cuter. This afternoon shall be very interesting.

--

👋 My First Book 😌 Enjoy ! Jessica is in the MM.