Chapter 10

Mya, Khalil, and I rushed to the hospital. I was so scared I didn't know what to do with myself. Mya kept telling me to calm down but all I could do was think for the worst.

"Mya what if he's not gonna be okay, what if something happens to him!"

"Jess, stop thinking like that. He'll be alright, my boy is a fighter." Khalil said from the front seat.

After about 10 more minutes, we finally arrived at the hospital. We ran up to the desk and Khalil said

"Marcus Hamilton please."

"One second sweetheart." the middle aged lady said. I really can't wait one second, I need to see if my boyfriend is okay. "He's on the 8th floor in room 143."

"Thank you." I said. We got on the elevator and made our way to the 8th floor. My eyes started getting watery again.

"Jess, he's fine." Mya reassured me.

We got off the elevator and eventually found his room. Khalil was in the front and I was in the back. I was scared to see him. When we entered the room, we saw Marcus talking to some middle aged lady and he looked just like her. She had to be his mom.

"Hi Mrs. Sanchez. Man wassup?"

I then realized that Marcus had his ankle wrapped up. I'm guessing he broke his ankle or something.

"Maaaan, I fucked up my ankle."

"Marcus watch your mouth." his mom said.

"Sorry ma."

"So Marcus, introduce me to these young ladies."

"Ma, you know Mya, Khalil girlfriend. And meet MY girlfriend, Jessica."

"Ohhh okay so your the Jessica that boy has been talking about lately."

Wow, he's been talking about me.

"I am that Jessica I guess."

We all laughed.

"I'm Mrs. Sanchez, but you can call me Melissa."

"Alright, can me and Jessica have some alone time please." Marcus said.

"Ill be back tomorrow honey. Love you." and with that his mom was gone.

"We'll be in the hallway." Mya said.

Now it was just me and Marcus. I walked to his bed and sat down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Well that nigga hit me when I was in the air and I landed on my ankle the wrong way."

"Okay so when everybody ran over to you, why didn't you move?"

"I was to shocked to do anything."

"You had my scared as hell Marcus! I didn't know what happened to you! I'm so glad my bae is okay." I said while hugging him.

"Oh yea, I forgot I'm your bae now."

"Ha, yes and you will always be my bae!"

"You know Jessica, I like you a lot. You're different."

"And ya know Marcus, I like you a lot too. I realized that when you were laying out on that field."

Marcus stared at me for about 10 seconds and then suddenly crashed his lips onto mine. I was so shocked at what he did but I was not complaining. When we separated, he told me something he never told me before.

"I love you Jessica Chanel Jones."

"I love you too Marcus Alonzo Hamilton."

YAY! Marcus isn't dead! Well
VOTE and COMMENT 😊