Chapter 15

Marcus P.O.V

After school me Jess went to my house. I was going to use this opportunity to come clean to her. I feel like she will look at me differently when she finds out I was a drug dealer and killed many people. She thinks I'm this perfect boyfriend that never did anything wrong, but I'm not.

"Babe." She broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Just thinking."

"About what."

"Can I tell you something serious?" I need to tell her.

"Of course you can."

"Aight, I know how you think I'm this perfect boy who never did anything wrong, I'm not. I used to be in a gang, I sold drugs, and I killed many people throughout my life. I know I should've told you this earlier, but I didn't want to tell you because I don't want you to look at me differently."

Jessica P.O.V

I had to take in what Marcus just told me. I was a little shocked because he doesn't seem like the type to be in a gang.

"Do you still do those things?" I asked him.

"No."

"Why did you join a gang?"

"I started hanging out with the wrong crowd, and we joined the gang, then started selling, then eventually killing people. I was a boy back then and let people easily influence me, but I've matured and realized that I needed to get my shit together, then I started playing football." he said.

I stared at him for a few seconds. I really don't know why. He looked nervous while he was waiting for me to reply.

"See, that's why I love you."

"What?" he asked with a confused expression.

"You were out here killing people and selling drugs, and now you're playing football and getting good grades. That shows how much you've really matured. I am not happy with the stuff you used to do, but that's the past and there's nothing I can do about that."

"Wow. I honestly thought you were gonna break up with me." he said.

"I love you way to much to do that."

For the rest of the night we cuddled and watched tv until it was time for me to go home. I got in bed and started thinking about what he told me. I am actually really happy he told me. I am also happy with the turn around he did. He went from selling drugs to one of the top football players in the state.

Marcus P.O.V

After I dropped Jessica off I went back home. I took everything off except for my boxers and socks and got into bed. I don't know why I like sleeping with my socks on. I was lying in the bed on my Drake shit when my phone rang meaning I got a text.

Jess 💍😈💘 - I love you baby 💖 goodnight 😘😘

To : Jess 💍😈💘 - Love u too shawty night 💞

Yea I get good night text from my girl. I was almost sleep when my phone rang again.

415-836-9263 - Hey Marcus. I miss you! When are we gonna get together? 😘😏

Usually random people don't text me. Who the hell is this?

To : 415-836-9263 - Who this?

415-836-9263 - Kayla!

Why is this bitch texting me? After she lied to my girl she's gonna text me asking when we're gonna get together? This girl is delusional.

To : 415-836-9263 - Nah man. Fuck outta here. You know I got a girl so we never gonna "get together" man. You lied to my girl and told her I'm fuckin you? Delete my fuckin number and don't text my phone with that bullshit.

Why would she even text me with that bull. She knows I have a girlfriend. I let that hoe suck me up a few times and she caught feelings. All I know is she better leave me alone because I have

my own girlfriend now and I'm not trying to mess this up with her.

??? P.O.V / Kayla P.O.V

He says he doesn't want me because he has a "girlfriend" now. Fuck that Jessica bitch. She took what's mine and she's going to pay me back.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT