Chapter 12: second chances

A/N: I know at the end of the last chapter I said I would write about Coachella but I'm just gonna skip on to the third day.

We were screaming and jumping up and down having an amazing time. I loved every minute of it. It was nothing like I have ever experienced.

"Wooooooo" I heard Ethan screaming.

I laughed and continued dancing. Ethan grabbed my waist as we danced together but I stopped when I saw her, Meredith.

My face went red with anger. I wanted to slap her in the face. She was just staring at us with a bitch face. What did she want.

"WHATS WRONG?" Ethan shouted because the music was so loud.

"THATS WHATS WRONG!" I shouted turning Ethan around.

"WHATS HER PROBLEM?"

I turned him around so he was facing me while making sure Meredith was still looking. I bit my lip which obviously turned Ethan on because he grabbed my waist pulled me close and pressed his lips aggressively on mine. I kissed back putting my hand up Ethan's shirt.

I stopped and looked back at her. She was angry, really angry. So I just gave her that jealous much raising my eyebrow face. She turned right around and walked away.

The music stopped and the night was over.

"I love that side of you." Ethan whispered in my ear smirking.

"Trust me I know." I said winking at him grabbing my bag and running.

It reminded of the first time we went out together. Look where we are now. He quickly chased me and tackled me to the ground. I just laughed and stared into his eyes, his beautiful brown warm eyes.

"Let's go!" I said getting up.

We walked to the car and drove to the hotel.

*****

"Thank you Ethan, for an amazing weekend"

"Anytime beautiful" he said winking at me.

"I'm so tired"

"Me too" he said pulling me close and kissing me on the forehead as we drifted to sleep.

*****

We were driving home when I got a text from gray.

Gray bæ😎- Hey when will u guys be back?

Me- about an hour why?

Gray bæ😎- oh I just need to tell u guys something

Me- okay see you later gray x

Gray bæ- k bye x

*****

We walked in to a party. Me and Ethan just looked at each other. We walked in and started looking for gray.

Ethan's POV

I finally pushed past all the people and found Grayson.

"Why didn't you tell us about the party?"

"It's my apartment too"

"Oh I'm not mad about it!"

"Oh ok"

I walked over to Jade who was dancing in the middle of the room. Everyone was looking at her. She was dancing to circus by Britney Spears. Damn she was sexy. She started twerking on me and touching me all over. She had complete control over me. What this girl does to me.

The song was over and I walked over to some of my friends. We were having a great time. I got a drink and for the next hour or so I just kept drinking more and more. I couldn't stop.

I was completely wasted out of my mind when I felt someone dancing on me. She was so sexy. I couldn't tell who it was but I liked it. She started dancing up and down on me. I grabbed the girls waist. Maybe it was or wasn't but I could have sworn it was Meredith.

I started grinding on her. As much as I wanted to I couldn't stop. I was praying Jade wouldn't see me.

Jade's POV

I was looking for Ethan everywhere. I finally found him but he was with someone. A girl. He was grinding on her and she was whispering things into his ear.

I walked over.

"ETHAN WHAT THE HELL!"

He looked at me and came over to me and tried to kiss me.

"STOP!" I screamed.

He was completely wasted. The smell of alcohol was intoxicating. It was horrible.

"THATS IT ETHAN. I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE BUT YOU JUST RUINED IT!"

I walked away and didn't look back.

*****

It's  been two hours. I haven't left the party because I'm trying to find a way to make him regret he did that. He can't just get away with it. I knew what I had to do.

I got up and started looking for Grayson. I finally saw him and grabbed his hand. I made sure we were right in front of Ethan. The song one dance by drake started playing.

I put his hands on my waist and started dancing. I got the rhythm of the song and started dancing all over Grayson. He wasn't stopping me. Which was surprising. I could see he was enjoying every minute of it. Then I looked over at Ethan who had regret in his eyes. He was angry. He looked like he could kill someone.

I went Back to dancing with Grayson and danced a bit more sexy. I knew he liked it. He then grabbed my waist which startled me a bit. He then leaned in and kissed me. I was surprised at first but then kissed back. I stopped and said I had to go.

I left Grayson very confused and Ethan angry.

'What have I done' I thought to myself.